[Q] Freeze and Restart problem with my nexus

Search This thread

dragonilly

May 23, 2011
Hello guys

My nexus 7 freezes and restarts more often than it should. This doesn't happen while i'm doing something intensive, it happens randomly.
It is not one of those faulty nexuses that came out in the beginning, but it still does this.

I'm comparing it to my galaxy s3 which is 1 year older and i have done all sorts of roots and flashes. on the other hand i have never modified my nexus, just normal updates.

If anyone has any suggestions or explanations, i would be very grateful.

wantabe

Mar 8, 2011
Colorado Springs
Hello guys

My nexus 7 freezes and restarts more often than it should. This doesn't happen while i'm doing something intensive, it happens randomly.
It is not one of those faulty nexuses that came out in the beginning, but it still does this.

I'm comparing it to my galaxy s3 which is 1 year older and i have done all sorts of roots and flashes. on the other hand i have never modified my nexus, just normal updates.

If anyone has any suggestions or explanations, i would be very grateful.
I would absolutely try a factory reset first, as much as a pain as that is. And if that doesn't work RMA.

You could try flashing the factory image but if it's Always been stock I'm doubtful if it would clear it up.

Last edited: