About CommenSense4.1 giving error

Search This thread

Mike_1996

Mar 25, 2014
Potsdam
Sorry for posting it here for the simple reason that I'm new here and hence not able to post anything in the development section. Nice work here! Tested on a TW T8585 LEO512 with DataOnExt and almost everything is working here: smooth transitions, working sound and HDA (not perfect, i.e. defective 720p decoding but useable with lower definition), seemingly working SD mounting (test not done yet), smooth Rosie and fast WiFi/3G (if only the latter didn't crash that often).
Nevertheless, problems/bugs are as follows:
1. Bluetooth detectable but no working scan nor successful pairing.
2. Camcorder crashes upon mode changing/simply doesn't work.
3. Long pressing hardware home button doesn't give background management

Back to the title. Please check your update_script and look for the 49* lines with a text editor (I suggest Jota+), delete the doubled parentheses, repack, flash and enjoy!

Mike_1996

Mar 25, 2014
Potsdam
Okay even more exact:
493delete("/data/framework/HTCDev.odex"));
494delete("/data/framework/HTCExtension.odex"));
495delete("/data/framework/framework.odex"));

Look for these :)
And please, could someone be so kind as to post a link in the corresponding thread in the Dev section? Big thx here!

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

philipped346

Jun 25, 2010
In the mountain
HTC Leo
Google Nexus 5
Sorry for posting it here for the simple reason that I'm new here and hence not able to post anything in the development section. Nice work here! Tested on a TW T8585 LEO512 with DataOnExt and almost everything is working here: smooth transitions, working sound and HDA (not perfect, i.e. defective 720p decoding but useable with lower definition), seemingly working SD mounting (test not done yet), smooth Rosie and fast WiFi/3G (if only the latter didn't crash that often).

Back to the title. Please check your update_script and look for the 49* lines with a text editor (I suggest Jota+), delete the doubled parentheses, repack, flash and enjoy!
thank for your work , have you really wifi and 3g working ? for me don't work .
have you change something ?:confused:

Mike_1996

Mar 25, 2014
Potsdam
thank for your work , have you really wifi and 3g working ? for me don't work .
have you change something ?:confused:

Having a hard time uploading the modded ROM... WiFi/3G works fine without modding, only integrated ICS GApps from 2012 instead. Can you tell me more about the ROM you mentioned in the main thread? Is that actually the one from the link you posted (mediafire), i.e. ville2ics? Do you consider it being capable of daily use or at least better than this one? Does sound recording work (voice input/voice messages)? Waiting for your reply!

Mike_1996

Mar 25, 2014
Potsdam
Thank for the reply , audio recording dont work but i think this ROM ils more smooth for daily use .

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

While Play Store doesn't work very well (same situation), since the base is changed to CM9 (you could observe that by showing the Recent Apps screen with a 3rd-party app, which is of AOSP style), the sound is great and sync works after I've swapped the GApps from CM9. HWA is also important for running certain games. So after all this ROM works better for me. My daily driver remains CM11 from tytung, nevertheless. As a second mobile, this phone is still quite a reliable device apart from being an open, reverse engineered piece of hardware. :)

Mike_1996

Mar 25, 2014
Potsdam
By the way, link is ready: (mega shared lonk suffix) #!lddVlSJA!V3_FxPzoSUCKeIWN9Aw_9iLsQebL_S6oGnWFtv8pmFE
Hope someone could make it better.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Okay even more exact:
    493delete("/data/framework/HTCDev.odex"));
    494delete("/data/framework/HTCExtension.odex"));
    495delete("/data/framework/framework.odex"));

Look for these :)
    And please, could someone be so kind as to post a link in the corresponding thread in the Dev section? Big thx here!