HTC Sense UI Froyo ROM for HTC Aria aka Liberty aka Gratia

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Has anyone tried to load it onto Aria? I hope Gratia has the same radio frequencies as ATT aria? I am too new to android to try it out.

Thanks

I'm looking over it now. There is only a system and boot img so the radio and all should still be stork aria. I'm trying it out and will give feedback as available.

Edit:

Loaded and running. Looks like the real deal. Ripe for mods (ping ATTN1) like removal of some Chinese stuff.
    I'm impressed with the performance and completeness of this rom even if it is very similar in look and feel to the previous 2.1. No ATT bloatware inside, almost identical to my Liberated ROM r012 with live wallpaper mod but faster performance overall. A few more apps added but nothing spectacular, apptosdcard is cool, other small enhancements to common settings. No luck unloading the unwanted asian markey apps yet.

For those struggling to get theirs working perfectly, this is how I flashed mine.

------------------------------------------------

Performed a Nandroid Backup when booted into Recovery Mode, then rebooted into existing rom. (backup just in case)

Ran Astro App Backup(free) and backed up all 2.1 apps

2.2 Froyo ROM Installed from recovery console clearing all settings including the delvic cache and battery info, configured and worked flawlessly right away. Except some apps missing in Market.
    Installed and ran Astro and restored all Apps from my previous 2.1 install. Now almost back to where I left off.

Copied /system/build.prop to /sdcard/ using Droid Explorer (free) on my Windows 7 64 bit and changed the following lines

ro.build.fingerprint=htc_wwe/htc_liberty/liberty/liberty:2.2/FRF91/272626:user/release-keys

To:

ro.build.fingerprint=cingular_us/htc_liberty/liberty/liberty:2.1-update1/ERE27/179042:user/release-keys

Saved and rebooted phone into recovery mode.
    went into partition menu and mounted /system

Used Droid Explorer (Free) to delete the existing /system/build.prop

then coptied the modified /sdcard/build.prop to /system/build.prop
    Unmounted /system in Recovery Mode and rebooted

Used Titanium Backup Lite (Free), went into backup apps, selected market and cleared data.

Market now shows all apps