[APP][2.3+] Reactiv Dialer 1.3 - Fast, lighweight smart dialer with beautiful themes

Search This thread

Phat7

Oct 24, 2007
Sony Xperia 1 V
Meet Reactiv Dialer! Now with a new White theme!

attachment.php

Fast, free, lightweight and multilingual T9 smart contact dialer - a perfect replacement for the stock phone dialer app on your Android phone.

Key features:
• Small and lightweight
• Multilanguage support
• Very fast smart contact search
• Search by name and phone number
• Customizable with beautiful themes (plus version only)
• Quick access to more contact actions
• Quick redial the last number
• Display call history in dialer
• Edit number before dialing
• Assign speed dial contacts to digits

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Note: Free version includes only default theme, for more themes please check out the plus version.

Change log:

v1.3
• Added a white theme
• Added option to access settings for devices without physical menu button

v1.2
• Added option to hide the title bar
• Added option to dial voice mail (press and hold 1)
• Added accented characters to smart search - more languages support
• Added speed dial
• Various optimizations and bug fixes

v1.1
• Added option to adjust dialpad height
• Added option to change font sizes
• Significant layout optimizations

v1.0
• First release

Useful tips:
• Long click on a contact row to get more actions.
• Click on "more" icon (three vertical dots) at the end of a contact row to get more actions.
• Long click on entered digits to make a selection.
• Swipe the dialpad down to hide it.
• Scrolling the call log or contact list also hides the dialpad.
• Long click * (star) or # (pound) keys to enter Space character.
• Click Dial button to redial the last number.
• How to use speed dial: Press and hold a digit to choose a contact. Press and hold again to bring up options: release to dial, swipe up to message, swipe down to remove.

End-user License Agreement:
This software application (“app”) is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the app is with you. In no event will the author be held liable for any damages or injuries arising from the use of this app. Should the app prove defective, you assume the cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.

Download
Reactiv Dialer (Google Play link)

Attachments

• reactiv-dialer-free-promo-800x391.jpg
    reactiv-dialer-free-promo-800x391.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 12,499
  • 1.png
    1.png
    37.7 KB · Views: 12,521
  • 2.png
    2.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 12,486
  • 3.png
    3.png
    44 KB · Views: 12,479
  • 4.png
    4.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 12,493
  • 5.png
    5.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 12,472
  • 6.png
    6.png
    70.6 KB · Views: 12,478
  • 7.png
    7.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 10,373
Last edited:

annoyingduck

Aug 15, 2012
Boston, MA Area
One main question is how does your app control missed call notifications? Does it force open the stock dialer to achieve this or are there optional root privileges in the settings to allow this (like exdialer)? Does it rely on the stock dialer while in a call, or does your app take over?

Reactions: Carlovn

Phat7

Oct 24, 2007
Sony Xperia 1 V
Ur app is well organised. Here a feature I would like to have on your app:

1. From search result: tap contact to see details information. Swipe left to make a call, swipe right to send a sms.
Thanks for the feedback! Your suggestions are on my to-do list.

One main question is how does your app control missed call notifications? Does it force open the stock dialer to achieve this or are there optional root privileges in the settings to allow this (like exdialer)? Does it rely on the stock dialer while in a call, or does your app take over?
3rd party apps can't clear missed call notifications and tbh I haven't considered it a big issue to address. I will research it more and maybe implement in future releases.

Reactions: Carlovn

jets76

Dec 18, 2010
Toronto
Does this app pass the outgoing number to the built-in dialer, or does this app fully replace the built-in dialer?

Thanks.:)

The built in dialer can't be replaced by any app it's part of the OS. It sort of overlaps the stock dialer app and allows a different interface to find contacts and places calls.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Suggestion: Could you set it up so that during a search the matching results all force-display the organization/company field below the contact name? Right now if I search "Robert" for example it would show ten different Robert's with only a phone number to set each apart. The only way I can get a company name to show up is if I search for it.

Thanks!

Deadly

Jul 19, 2012
Bangalore
OnePlus 5
Re: [APP][2.3+] Reactiv Dialer 1.1 - Fast, lighweight smart dialer with beautiful the

I'm getting incompatible message on play store... is it resolution issue? Mine is ldpi 320x240.. you didn't add any word on thread or on play store about it.. so thought I should ask...

View attachment 1668585

Last edited:

Axell31

Feb 23, 2011
Nice dialer.
But please, could you change the icon ? It is "not of my taste" =)

I would prefer an icon like the stock one.

omid_freesky

Oct 27, 2009
Erbil
i like adjusting dialer pad size.

Suggestions:
1. shortcut to contact list with a-z on the side
2. option to exclude names without phone number
3. option to show only (dialed OR received OR missed ) calls
4. root access to clear missed calls (like exdialer)

and also suggest you offer black and white pad in the free version.

bonikowsky

Dec 9, 2008
I'm using it and like the app. My only reccomendations would be:

ditto for a new icon
option to select which number to call if contact has multiple numbers
and related, include h, m, or w beside each number for home, mobile, or work

great job,

skchattha

Jul 28, 2007
People are giving all kind of suggestions here, taken from Exdialer to make it competitive enough :) lol
Good, lets see how does it make edge over Exdialer.:good:

deckoff

Mar 23, 2008
Sofia
1) T9 alphabet under numbers for non-latin languages (mind it, cyrillic and Russian are not the same thing, Bulgaria, Serbia, Ukraine and half of the ex USSR republics will appreciate if layouts with their alphabet is provided. I am willing to help on this one) Cyrillic
2) Different color if second alphabet is selected (really enhances readability )
3) Favourite contacts - I really like the AOSP dialer has this handled - big icon/picture which make it very easy to dial the contact. I think everyone will assume that fav contacts are these, that you dial most often ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Meet Reactiv Dialer! Now with a new White theme!

attachment.php

Fast, free, lightweight and multilingual T9 smart contact dialer - a perfect replacement for the stock phone dialer app on your Android phone.

Key features:
    • Small and lightweight
    • Multilanguage support
    • Very fast smart contact search
    • Search by name and phone number
    • Customizable with beautiful themes (plus version only)
    • Quick access to more contact actions
    • Quick redial the last number
    • Display call history in dialer
    • Edit number before dialing
    • Assign speed dial contacts to digits

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

Note: Free version includes only default theme, for more themes please check out the plus version.

Change log:

v1.3
    • Added a white theme
    • Added option to access settings for devices without physical menu button

v1.2
    • Added option to hide the title bar
    • Added option to dial voice mail (press and hold 1)
    • Added accented characters to smart search - more languages support
    • Added speed dial
    • Various optimizations and bug fixes

v1.1
    • Added option to adjust dialpad height
    • Added option to change font sizes
    • Significant layout optimizations

v1.0
    • First release

Useful tips:
    • Long click on a contact row to get more actions.
    • Click on "more" icon (three vertical dots) at the end of a contact row to get more actions.
    • Long click on entered digits to make a selection.
    • Swipe the dialpad down to hide it.
    • Scrolling the call log or contact list also hides the dialpad.
    • Long click * (star) or # (pound) keys to enter Space character.
    • Click Dial button to redial the last number.
    • How to use speed dial: Press and hold a digit to choose a contact. Press and hold again to bring up options: release to dial, swipe up to message, swipe down to remove.

End-user License Agreement:
    This software application (“app”) is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the app is with you. In no event will the author be held liable for any damages or injuries arising from the use of this app. Should the app prove defective, you assume the cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.

Download
    Reactiv Dialer (Google Play link)
    Also appreciate any feedback on how to improve the app!

1. From search result: tap contact to see details information. Swipe left to make a call, swipe right to send a sms.

Thanks for the feedback! Your suggestions are on my to-do list.

3rd party apps can't clear missed call notifications and tbh I haven't considered it a big issue to address. I will research it more and maybe implement in future releases.
    default number for calling

Nice app, but I can't find how to add default number for calling, when I have several numbers per a contact !?!
    :cyclops: