[Q] HTC ONE - Venom flash themes - Not working?

Search This thread

slevans

Apr 10, 2014
Hi,

If you know of a link to explain what I am missing here, that would be great. My situation is, I have installed Venom 5.8.0 no problem, it seems to work great! I then went into Venom Hub, picked one of the default full theme installs which load from recovery. I go through the process, in this example, I used Dark One. The colors and everthing load fine, but the desktop does not load, I get my default home page (desktop).

Am I misunderstanding, and the theme will not setup the desktop and I as the end user need to setup the clock, background etc?

Thanks...

slevans

Apr 10, 2014
Hi,

If you know of a link to explain what I am missing here, that would be great. My situation is, I have installed Venom 5.8.0 no problem, it seems to work great! I then went into Venom Hub, picked one of the default full theme installs which load from recovery. I go through the process, in this example, I used Dark One. The colors and everthing load fine, but the desktop does not load, I get my default home page (desktop).

Am I misunderstanding, and the theme will not setup the desktop and I as the end user need to setup the clock, background etc?

Thanks...

BUMP. :cowboy:

oddsok

Dec 21, 2013
Wasn't sure where to post this but does anyone know how to change the following? I want the percentage indicator inside the battery icon like in previous viper roms and to remove the highlighted icon.

Thanks.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1397554725158.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1397554725158.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 7