20D avaliable for Nordic LG G2

Search This thread

vPro97

Oct 22, 2013
Denmark
Samsung Galaxy S6
Huawei Mate 20 Pro
An update has been pushed out for the Nordic G2. It should bring knock code and various bugfixes and should be equal to the update that the German D802 received.

Please note that it's not yet avaliable as a FOTA but you have to install it through mobile support tool.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Harboe and TheHaso

TheHaso

Feb 18, 2012
An update has been pushed out for the Nordic G2. It should bring knock code and various bugfixes and should be equal to the update that the German D802 received.

Please note that it's not yet avaliable as a FOTA but you have to install it through mobile support tool.

Hahaha, amazes me that LG Nordic releases the update whenever I give up looking for it 2 times a day xD

But I'll wait for the ota, don't want to download 1.6 gb for a 50 mb update

Edit:

lol, i could not wait more that 10 min. Pc suite is downloading atm :D

shocked-batman-reaction-meme.jpg

Sent from XDA 4 app using LG G2 D802

Last edited:
Reactions: vPro97

vPro97

Oct 22, 2013
Denmark
Samsung Galaxy S6
Huawei Mate 20 Pro
It was worse with me. I've been checking 3-5 times daily and I even made a bookmark which I click every so often. Then suddenly it appeared. I haven't yet installed it since the Internet at my parents is slow and not adequate for downloading big files within a reasonable time frame. I'm definitely updating through the mobile support tool when I'm at my university tomorrow though. Won't take more than 20 minutes anyway.

TheHaso

Feb 18, 2012
It was worse with me. I've been checking 3-5 times daily and I even made a bookmark which I click every so often. Then suddenly it appeared. I haven't yet installed it since the Internet at my parents is slow and not adequate for downloading big files within a reasonable time frame. I'm definitely updating through the mobile support tool when I'm at my university tomorrow though. Won't take more than 20 minutes anyway.

Just updated, knock code works great, ui is smooth, root successfull, xposed works great.

Sent from XDA 4 app using LG G2 D802

takeoff342

Oct 3, 2010
Mannheim
Ok guys I'm having a problem!
I am updating my G2 using the mobile support tool and it's showing "ROOTED" in a red color although I NEVER rooted the phone and I'm the first owner of it. What the **** is up with it?

When u take a bit more Action and try the search function (Google etc) u will see, that that is an well known issue since kitkat update what is known by LG and they work on a fix. But its not a Problem, cause the fault made LG

vPro97

Oct 22, 2013
Denmark
Samsung Galaxy S6
Huawei Mate 20 Pro
When u take a bit more Action and try the search function (Google etc) u will see, that that is an well known issue since kitkat update what is known by LG and they work on a fix. But its not a Problem, cause the fault made LG

Oh sorry. I am glad you answered my question sir.

So I can basically root without any concerns cos the rootchecker is already tripped? Lol. (You don't have to answer that).

Top Liked Posts