[pouches] for HTC One X

Search This thread

H-Cim

Sep 13, 2010
I bought my pouch at http://www.fabrixcases.com/ . I'm quite happy with the quality, only the size a bit to large to fit perfectly. (I told them which device I was using so they should have the exact measurements). But the advantage is that I can wash it a couple of times and the shrinking would actually be a good thing :D.

Anyway, I recommend their cases simply because of the lovely design and durability. + You can wash them!

Info for Belgian/Europe :
Ordered it friday 30/03 and got it thursday 5/04 delivered. International shipment costs around 4-5 dollars (unless you want TNT/DHL 2-3 days delivery, then it's 40 bucks).

shree.cse

Apr 30, 2010
Bangalore
Does Sensation XL pouch fit for One X? Because I can't find a good one here in India. Or someone can suggested something that we can ship internationally.
I think they will fit, but remember our one x is a bit longer than xl. Just wait for 10 days you can find the original HTC pouch for one x in Hyd (Banjara hills, Rd no2)
Or else you can find one from eBay.uk too with international shipping

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

Born Twitchy

Dec 7, 2011
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Android-Neo...ccessories&hash=item19cf0fdaab#ht_2174wt_1008

$(KGrHqZHJDQE9!B+JF4EBPbOPcKJ+!~~60_12.JPG
I just bought this one for... 2,28 euro :p

I like these neoprene over the leather ones: light, soft and they protect best imo.

Bunecarera

Mar 4, 2008
OnePlus 9 Pro
Official HTC One X Slip Pouch PO S650

I've just received the "official" HTC slip pouch. The PO S650, the same one that should fit the HTC Titan and Sensation XL.

Have to say that I'm not convinced.
The HTX One X just doesn't fit well in the pouch.

The one X is a bit longer and thinner than the Titan and Sensation XL, so the pouch is pretty loose.

If you're looking for a pouch that fits the phone like a second skin (kinda like the original pouch for the HTC HD2), well, then this pouch is not for you.
It is just a bit to big.

Mine is going back to the shop.

Btw, this isn't the PO S650.
This is.

I hope that other pouches will come out soon. I have used one with my HD2 since the first day I had that phone and it is still the best "case" for me. Enough protection against keys in your pocket and small bumps, but small enough so it doesn't add extra bulk.
And after 2 years of daily use, still in perfect condition.

Last edited:

mortenmoulder

Apr 4, 2012
For everyones information:

The Samsung Galaxy Note pouch is way too big.
I got offered the Note pouch at the store where I bought it, and they said it was fit. Then I asked them to take it out and it was like 1 centimeter too big, so don't even try it ;)

audioslim

Oct 7, 2010
Manchester
I've just received the "official" HTC slip pouch. The PO S650, the same one that should fit the HTC Titan and Sensation XL.

Have to say that I'm not convinced.
The HTX One X just doesn't fit well in the pouch.

The one X is a bit longer and thinner than the Titan and Sensation XL, so the pouch is pretty loose.

If you're looking for a pouch that fits the phone like a second skin (kinda like the original pouch for the HTC HD2), well, then this pouch is not for you.
It is just a bit to big.

Mine is going back to the shop.

Btw, this isn't the PO S650.
This is.

I hope that other pouches will come out soon. I have used one with my HD2 since the first day I had that phone and it is still the best "case" for me. Enough protection against keys in your pocket and small bumps, but small enough so it doesn't add extra bulk.
And after 2 years of daily use, still in perfect condition.

Just come from the legendary HD2 myself. Stil have the original pouch. Works well..

I'm with you on this, need one that fits correctly.

Slim

knoxploration

Apr 23, 2011
I posted this in the cases thread, but I'll say it here too. Note that the Bugatti cases are *not* specific to the One X; they're generic cases, and there seem only to be three sizes in total.

The Bugatti Germany site has a list of compatible models with the same case as the One X, and the size differs a lot. There's an 8mm difference in length between the smallest and largest, and a huge difference in girth (the Razr XT910 is only 489mm square; the Sensation and Titan are 700mm square. The One X is the fourth thickest, but at 622mm it's quite a lot smaller than the Sensation and Titan, so the case is likely going to be fairly loose.)

Motorola Razr XT910 -- 130.7 x 68.9 x 7.1 mm; 489mm girth
Samsung Galaxy I9250 Nexus -- 135.5 x 67.94 x 8.94 mm; 607mm girth
LG P940 Prada 3.0 -- 127.5 x 69 x 8.5 mm; 586mm girth
HTC One X -- 134.36 x 69.9 x 8.9 mm; 622mm girth
HTC Sensation XL -- 132 x 70.7 x 9.9 mm; 700mm girth
HTC Titan -- 131.5 x 70.7 x 9.9 mm; 700mm girth
Sony Xperia S -- 128 x 64 x 10.6 mm; 678mm girth

The One X is the second-longest of the bunch, and so quite likely to stick out the end of the case a bit, unless it dwarfs the smaller phones. The largest phones have 12.5% greater girth than the One X, so the case is likely to be fairly loose, unless the Sensation and Titan are extremely difficult to get in and out of the case.

fi3ry_icy

Apr 24, 2010
HTC One X
HTC Leo
You ordering? Pm me on hwz if you decide to

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

was going to... but after i saw this: not too sure now ... :(

I posted this in the cases thread, but I'll say it here too. Note that the Bugatti cases are *not* specific to the One X; they're generic cases, and there seem only to be three sizes in total.

The Bugatti Germany site has a list of compatible models with the same case as the One X, and the size differs a lot. There's an 8mm difference in length between the smallest and largest, and a huge difference in girth (the Razr XT910 is only 489mm square; the Sensation and Titan are 700mm square. The One X is the fourth thickest, but at 622mm it's quite a lot smaller than the Sensation and Titan, so the case is likely going to be fairly loose.)

Motorola Razr XT910 -- 130.7 x 68.9 x 7.1 mm; 489mm girth
Samsung Galaxy I9250 Nexus -- 135.5 x 67.94 x 8.94 mm; 607mm girth
LG P940 Prada 3.0 -- 127.5 x 69 x 8.5 mm; 586mm girth
HTC One X -- 134.36 x 69.9 x 8.9 mm; 622mm girth
HTC Sensation XL -- 132 x 70.7 x 9.9 mm; 700mm girth
HTC Titan -- 131.5 x 70.7 x 9.9 mm; 700mm girth
Sony Xperia S -- 128 x 64 x 10.6 mm; 678mm girth

The One X is the second-longest of the bunch, and so quite likely to stick out the end of the case a bit, unless it dwarfs the smaller phones. The largest phones have 12.5% greater girth than the One X, so the case is likely to be fairly loose, unless the Sensation and Titan are extremely difficult to get in and out of the case.

Bunecarera

Mar 4, 2008
OnePlus 9 Pro
In my opinion, a pouch is rather useless if it doens't fit exactly around the device.
Especially a leather one.

So be carefull when ordering a pouch advertised as also fitting the Titan and Sensation XL. Because those phones are bigger.
So the pouch simply will not fit tightly around the One X.

Same goes for "general" pouches like the Bugatti one.

Rycon33

Apr 28, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3

Top Liked Posts