[Q] zoostorm 3305-1030 10" Tablet Skygo Issue

Search This thread

Gixer11

Jan 3, 2014
I'm surprised this hasn't cropped up already.

I've installed the Skygo Tablet app onto a Zoostorm 3305-1030. When I open the app I cannot stream as I get an error message that Sky do not stream to Rooted devices. The Tablet is new and has not been rooted. I ran a Root checker and that says its not rooted. I've contacted Zoostorm and they say the Skygo app should work. Trawling through the net I've found its a common issue. Sky gave a solution, running SuperSU and click Unroot and reboot. That doesn't work.
One user on the Sky Forums says that the device is not rooted but as it has a RockChip RK3066 CPU you have Superuser access as a standard default and thus the SkyGoTablet app is picking this up and not allowing the tablet to run.
Any help would be most welcome
Thanks in advance

hawkwind666

Jul 10, 2011
I'm surprised this hasn't cropped up already.

I've installed the Skygo Tablet app onto a Zoostorm 3305-1030. When I open the app I cannot stream as I get an error message that Sky do not stream to Rooted devices. The Tablet is new and has not been rooted. I ran a Root checker and that says its not rooted. I've contacted Zoostorm and they say the Skygo app should work. Trawling through the net I've found its a common issue. Sky gave a solution, running SuperSU and click Unroot and reboot. That doesn't work.
One user on the Sky Forums says that the device is not rooted but as it has a RockChip RK3066 CPU you have Superuser access as a standard default and thus the SkyGoTablet app is picking this up and not allowing the tablet to run.
Any help would be most welcome
Thanks in advance

Same problems with this tablet as well wish someone was bright enough for a solution