4.3 bootloader ?

Search This thread

optimusv45

Jan 22, 2012
Huntington, WV
I'm new to Samsung , coming from lg and HTC. I saw in some threads that 4.3 boot loader is needed, however I searched and couldn't find a thread dedicated to this topic. My phone has taken the 4.3 ota, right now its just stocked, I hope to have root, a working recovery and run the ezkat touchwiz 4.4.2 rom. Please point me in the right direction

EzMate

May 17, 2014
I'm new to Samsung , coming from lg and HTC. I saw in some threads that 4.3 boot loader is needed, however I searched and couldn't find a thread dedicated to this topic. My phone has taken the 4.3 ota, right now its just stocked, I hope to have root, a working recovery and run the ezkat touchwiz 4.4.2 rom. Please point me in the right direction

Go to youtube and search for this video:

{How To: Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat Touchwiz AT&T Galaxy Note 2 i317}

From "mooneyb123"

Reactions: optimusv45

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Go to youtube and search for this video:

{How To: Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat Touchwiz AT&T Galaxy Note 2 i317}

From "mooneyb123"