[Q] About buying nexus 5

Search This thread

warsonline

May 18, 2011
Would you recommend buying this phone if the low price factor was gone? Here's the thing, Nexus 5 costs the same as Galaxy s4 and only a little bit cheaper than Htc one and Lg g2 here in my country. Also which one out of those four i've mentioned would you buy?

12alex21

Oct 4, 2012
www.alexander-fuchs.net
Would you recommend buying this phone if the low price factor was gone? Here's the thing, Nexus 5 costs the same as Galaxy s4 and only a little bit cheaper than Htc one and Lg g2 here in my country. Also which one out of those four i've mentioned would you buy?

I definetly beats the Galaxy S4, as for the HTC One the design is better than the Nexus 5, but if you want to have quick updates, a Nexus is still a must

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
S4 and m7 are older phones, so not as faster. Plus their OEM ROMs slow them down in comparison. The nexus is the fastest device there. I always buy the latest handsets. But I'm not you so do what you want

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

G

GuestD0701

My S4 was way more than N5 and there's no comparison!! Nexus runs Aosp like a boss and no other device even comes anywhere close. Fact. ;)

Edit added

I've been having Android since G1 all top end phones, 2 a year and this is my all time favorite. Comparing anything to a Nexus device is silly, Imo anyway. Sprint failed to carry the Mako or I never would have owned a S4. [emoji12]

Sent from my Nexus V

Last edited:

Stealyourface

Oct 19, 2007
VA Beach
I'd forget the S4 and One and narrow your choices to the G2 and N5, then go from there. Tough to recommend a phone when we don't know what you're looking for as far as features go,

D

Darth

If you want to flash everything under the sun....N5. If not, G2. Simple. ;)