Help uninstalled stock contacts app

Search This thread

KingBrad

Nov 1, 2014
Please help me i have uninstalled the default contacts app by mistake and now cannot create store any contacts even with 3rd party applications i have the odex and apk files for the stock contact app and have placed them in /system/app then rebooted but it is still not installed i have also just tried running the apk but says installation failed, oh and i have configured the permissions for rw- r-- r-- for both files too! am i doing something wrong, missing something?? please give me the solution :(

vladmir

May 6, 2012
Porto
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Please help me i have uninstalled the default contacts app by mistake and now cannot create store any contacts even with 3rd party applications i have the odex and apk files for the stock contact app and have placed them in /system/app then rebooted but it is still not installed i have also just tried running the apk but says installation failed, oh and i have configured the permissions for rw- r-- r-- for both files too! am i doing something wrong, missing something?? please give me the solution :(
Try to move the files to priv-app folder and set the rigth permissions and reboot. If don't Works...flash your again your firmware/rom!

Send from D802 32gb OptimusG3 v1.4.1+Dominax Kernel v8.7

Reactions: KingBrad

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try to move the files to priv-app folder and set the rigth permissions and reboot. If don't Works...flash your again your firmware/rom!

Send from D802 32gb OptimusG3 v1.4.1+Dominax Kernel v8.7