[APP] Dialer One- Multiple languages T9 dialer esp. for 2.0&2.1 roms

Search This thread

myshyak

May 22, 2009
Kiev
Glad to announce release version of Dialer One - multilingual T9 dialer application. Support contact selection from the address books in following languages: EN, RU, DE, HE, RO, PO, CZ, SE, GR, FR, UA, CN.
Localizations so far: English,Russian, Ukrainian
Speed dial ! Also have extended call log.
Support themes( for now-light and dark)+ can use your home background
Works perfectly on my Nexus- have forgotten what is native dialer ;-)
Especially for Nexus and other phones w/o dial button- can be placed in notifications permanently for quick access.
Can search in all fields of contacts (takes much longer! in you have a lot of them)
This app is comming from the developer of famous aContacts Yermek Zhumagulov, but now supporting all nice functions added in 2.0 contacts+it is lightweight.Support USSD requests
Aviable on Android Market:
market://search?q=pname:kz.mek.DialerOne
chart

Author (neopolitanec) and me would appreciate your comments and wishes.

Attachments

• dialerOne.JPG
    dialerOne.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 5,360
Last edited:
Reactions: Istvan_86

Wysie

Jul 4, 2009
Hi, please add in support to search by numbers :). Also, if you can merge call log and contacts it'd be awesome (right now it shows call log first, but once I tap any number it shows contacts).

Btw, I'm the author of NubDial, and it's open-sourced, it'd be good if we could share some ideas too :).

myshyak

May 22, 2009
Kiev
The search through numbers is included-you just need to select it in settings
t9 search mode- Name or Name+numbers
search in history - maybe a bit later.
Author promissed to joing us soon - finishing to poll app now ;-)

neopolitanec

Jan 14, 2008
Astana
Merging call log and contacts is not a high priority for me, but i will add this task in my todo list.
To fast navigate between search by Name and Name+Number just long press # button.
NubDial is nice open-sourced app. I'm not ready for open source. Anyway, I'm open to new ideas.

carnegie0107

Jul 26, 2009
Springytown
Looks like great work! Not as advanced as NubDial yet, but it's still new. I agree with Wysie; I'd love to see these two projects merge. The main thing I'd like to see in NubDial is call log integration w/ the contact list, and the theme-ability is nice here too.

mgear356

Jun 13, 2008
Yeah one think I love about this is the speed dial which its lacking in nubdial ...

On the other hand, you can add the phone icon on the right side ( like nub dial) so that we can call directly instead of going into the contacts menu to dial..

Anyways if these two projects combine, that will be wonderful!

Last edited:

FormelLMS

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 28, 2009
Very very nice! Thanks for this App.
The only thing I'm missing is a button to call the contact direct, not to go to the contact menu.

Special the themeing is very fine!

haim10

Feb 19, 2010
Why not Hebrew properly organized

hello

The Hebrew numbers and letters not arranged

Should be:
1:noting
2:דהו
3:אבג
4:מנ
5:יכל
6:זחט
7:רשת
8:צק
9:סעפ

I hope I'm helpful
moshe haim

masse1369

Jan 5, 2010
Raleigh, NC
The one thing I don't like about T9 dialers is I have a bunch of my contacts saved with prefixed followed my an * and then their name. Neither of these dialers allow me to search by just their name. Instead I would have to type tm*matt for example to call my buddy Matt at work. Any way of correcting this?

AC!D

Feb 27, 2006
Erlangen
Hi, really cool app, it would be great if i can get

- the contact picture in the call log view
- haptic feedback
- and the green direct call button on the right side

but for now, good job! thank you

neopolitanec

Jan 14, 2008
Astana
The one thing I don't like about T9 dialers is I have a bunch of my contacts saved with prefixed followed my an * and then their name. Neither of these dialers allow me to search by just their name. Instead I would have to type tm*matt for example to call my buddy Matt at work. Any way of correcting this?
Ok, i got it. In next version app will support search with *.

m00moo

Jul 19, 2008
yes i mean vibration when typing, i have seen a switch in the settings tab, but that is not function...

Haptic feed is there already.....and it works....

@neo. love the dialer! best ive tried so far! hope you can get facebook contact pictures to work cause right now its not. besides that, awesome!

Last edited:

polo79

Jan 27, 2010
Houston
yes i have haptic as well. its very short though, you can make it longer though in settings. love the app, will keep and check out updates. btw, small insignificant issue, a more "android green" icon would be cool.

jblazea50

Feb 10, 2010
Beltsville
Hi, really cool app, it would be great if i can get

- the contact picture in the call log view
- haptic feedback
- and the green direct call button on the right side

but for now, good job! thank you

i second that; would love to have the green direct call button on the right side; that would make things so much easier and better

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Glad to announce release version of Dialer One - multilingual T9 dialer application. Support contact selection from the address books in following languages: EN, RU, DE, HE, RO, PO, CZ, SE, GR, FR, UA, CN.
    Localizations so far: English,Russian, Ukrainian
    Speed dial ! Also have extended call log.
    Support themes( for now-light and dark)+ can use your home background
    Works perfectly on my Nexus- have forgotten what is native dialer ;-)
    Especially for Nexus and other phones w/o dial button- can be placed in notifications permanently for quick access.
    Can search in all fields of contacts (takes much longer! in you have a lot of them)
    This app is comming from the developer of famous aContacts Yermek Zhumagulov, but now supporting all nice functions added in 2.0 contacts+it is lightweight.Support USSD requests
    Aviable on Android Market:
    market://search?q=pname:kz.mek.DialerOne
    chart

Author (neopolitanec) and me would appreciate your comments and wishes.