Poor battery life?

Search This thread
Dec 20, 2010
Can't say that I agree here. Maybe because I'm running fOmey's awesome rom, but the last thing I'm thinking of is how "bad" the batt life is.

Df1MIne.jpg

maximus96

May 9, 2013
Are you using custom faces with watch styler or one of the stock faces? I think WS eats more battery but I find the many faces worth it. I plug in my phone every night so I have no issues with charging the watch

G

GuestK00338

Yeah, can easily get two days, and the watch charges extremely fast so that isnt an issue for me:)

sent from my carrier pidgeon

hurdlejade

Sep 29, 2012
people are complaining about gear's battery life and tells us about how great 'pebble' is. truth is, it sucks balls. either you are getting a smartwatch (gear) or a watch with smart extensions (pebble).
i don't see an issue with the gear's battery life, as the things i can do on it out beats any other "smart"watch.

gingerdude

Apr 23, 2012
The problem is most of the"professional" reviewers have probably only used it for a few hours and then only when it first came out, it's a shame they aren't more diligent.

M

mdorrett

I am completely stock and on newest firmware. I must say battery life is awesome for me. Using stock watch face with weather and could easily get 3 days out of my gear. Although I charge every night I am only draining about 40% from 330 am to 930 pm. Very very happy with this.

Sent from my SM-N900V