[DISCONTINUED][Pure AOSP][14-01-2013][OTA] Oppo R819 Stock Android

Search This thread

rajneeshk

Sep 5, 2013
gurgaon
@rajneeshk Now OTA updater seems to work fine. It is now showing no new updates available. I think u fixed the bug which persisted earlier... Right ???

Sent from my Micromax A116 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Not exactly. I managed to modify it in a way so that you dont receive false notification till the time i fix the error.

Sent from my Micromax A116i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

WalkerBales

Nov 20, 2013
New Delhi
Is it after flashing the patch? If yes , it is ok because i have made it like that only. If you want to change you can modify build.prop in patch and flash again.

Now its working.... I switched to silent mode... After coming to general mode... They started working again !!

Sent from my Micromax A116 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

asikroy

Jun 25, 2013
I have been using your oppo aosp built since yesterday morning and so far no major issues and thanks for providing us with this rom.. :)

Bugs i encountered

At every reboot my brightness settings and heptic feedback settings are gone and i have to readjust those again..
No profiles settings in settings menu..
But these are very minor bugs only so no serious problems in using this excellent ported rom.

Camera bug fixed by flashing the 4.3 stock zip from super luminal dad rom.

Please if possible add an fm radio app.

Sent from my Micromax A116 using xda app-developers app

rajneeshk

Sep 5, 2013
gurgaon
I have been using your oppo aosp built since yesterday morning and so far no major issues and thanks for providing us with this rom.. :)

Bugs i encountered

At every reboot my brightness settings and heptic feedback settings are gone and i have to readjust those again..
No profiles settings in settings menu..
But these are very minor bugs only so no serious problems in using this excellent ported rom.

Camera bug fixed by flashing the 4.3 stock zip from super luminal dad rom.

Please if possible add an fm radio app.

Sent from my Micromax A116 using xda app-developers app

Give me some time mate. Will fix all the issues in next patch.

Abhinavad3r

May 4, 2012
memory card bricked.

my memory card is dead after using this ROM for a few hours. Isnt anything because of the memory swap and any worka round for it?

rajneeshk

Sep 5, 2013
gurgaon
my memory card is dead after using this ROM for a few hours. Isnt anything because of the memory swap and any worka round for it?

What exactly do you mean by memory card damage? The ROM formats the system and data partition and they have nothing to do with memory card.

I myself used and tested it. Please elaborate more on your problem.

Sent from my Micromax P650 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: WalkerBales

Abhinavad3r

May 4, 2012
Memory card damage

Well, i flashed the rom and everything was working great. Was really happy about the bugless functionality and after a while i get a notification saying SD card has been unmounted and it stopped working.

rajneeshk

Sep 5, 2013
gurgaon
Well, i flashed the rom and everything was working great. Was really happy about the bugless functionality and after a while i get a notification saying SD card has been unmounted and it stopped working.

have you tried with restarting the phone? Is it detecting? If not, can you try to insert in another phone and check if it works?

leingod0923

Nov 9, 2011
Manila
i got a problem sir.. i got MyPhone A919i and i tried this but the vibrate on the phones keeps coming back even if its already disabled and when i tried the OTA Updater it says i dont have canvas a116.. any tip sir?

rajneeshk

Sep 5, 2013
gurgaon
i got a problem sir.. i got MyPhone A919i and i tried this but the vibrate on the phones keeps coming back even if its already disabled and when i tried the OTA Updater it says i dont have canvas a116.. any tip sir?

will fix the vibrate bug in next release. Can you share screenshot of about phone showing model number and build number?

Edit : Fixed vibrate issue, please test and report

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Oppo R819 Stock Android as requested by @WalkerBales here

pub

credits :

@cmahendra for his base ROM
    @Sk.D for his help fixing camera bug

Features

1. Ported from Oppo R819 stock rom available here
    2. Fully stock OPPO R819 i.e. Pure AOSP

Tested Features

1. Camera
    2. GPS
    3. OTA update

Bugs

1. When switching to panorama mode, the camera force closes [ reported by @WalkerBales ]

Other Bugs (if any) are Welcome

Feedback

[by @WalkerBales] Other than Camera (panorama mode) I did not find even a single bug after 4 hrs of use.

Patch Downloaded and flashed. Performance has slightly been increased. And file manager and OTA Updater are added.

Flashing Instructions

Reboot to recovery
    Wipe Data/Factory Reset
    Goto Mounts & Storage -> Format /system
    Wipe Cache
    Goto Advanced -> Clead Dalvik Cache
    Install zip from SD Card and Flash the ROM
    Wait for it complete
    REBOOT

Download Link

Patches

Patch 1

1. File Manager Included
    2. OTA support added
    3. Performance tweaks​

Patch 2

Available through OTA if you already have installed patch 1. anyways here is the link.

Warning:​

Please use at your own Risk. I am not responsible for any type of brick or dead device. You lose manufacturer warranty after flashing this or any custom ROM.This ROM formats data and system partition. You must take backup of all your data.
    Screenshots

Screenies

screenshot_2013-09-10-01-25-16-jpg.6604

screenshot_2013-09-10-01-25-31-jpg.6605

screenshot_2013-09-10-01-25-45-jpg.6606

screenshot_2013-09-10-15-20-57-jpg.6607

screenshot_2013-09-10-21-55-00-jpg.6609

cant wait........please upload screen shots

Will upload soon.

Edit : Screenshots added.
    Congrats for your first rom brother. Hope u bring many roms for Chd. :) :)

Happy to help. :)
    Change Log

v 1.0

Initial Release