[ROM] SonyStyle - V1.1 FINAL

Search This thread

rzepa90

Mar 4, 2012
Wroclaw
I have two questions:

1) will SonyStyle 1.2 work on X10 mini pro?
2) what do I have to do(step by step;p) to make it work on naA kernel. I know that I must remove some modules, but I don't know where from.

lissandro.sosa

May 10, 2011
Santo Domingo
Keyboard doesnt Light Up

Yesterday installed Se_Sony Style V1.1 and all very fine, the only problem I have is the light keyboard, when I push the buttons or when I open the Keyboard, this doesnt power on, I make a modification on CyanogenMOd Settings I put all values on 255 on keyboard section, but this not working!!!

There are any flashable fix or any setting I can make for resolve this bug?

ponext

Mar 9, 2012
Ipoh
Yesterday installed Se_Sony Style V1.1 and all very fine, the only problem I have is the light keyboard, when I push the buttons or when I open the Keyboard, this doesnt power on, I make a modification on CyanogenMOd Settings I put all values on 255 on keyboard section, but this not working!!!

There are any flashable fix or any setting I can make for resolve this bug?

have u try D4kfix? u also can flash SqashiInputMethod.zip via cwm recovery..

floyyt

Jan 8, 2012
Wifi

After installation of this rom WIFI is not working. It enables, and then pops "error". Is any easy way to fix this ?

GTAGAME

May 17, 2012
NRW
Sorry for bumping, is this allowed here?

Well, this ROM is awesome! I just imported the Ringtones from the original ROM to this. And the Lockscreen is a bit buggy. But it looks nice!

DomeATRIX

Jun 19, 2012
Managua
No signal?

I have no signal with this ROM! Why is that? :(

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

Im so sorry! Never mind! It just took like 5 min to boot everything up! Amazibg ROM! Thanks! :laugh:

gunjarya

Feb 6, 2012
Here :)
OnePlus 8 Pro
Very nice ROM..only issue I faced was bluetooth does not connects with my car bluetooth device..it keeps rebooting..also the phone pad seems to small..but that can be managed installiing other market apps

Sent from my U20i using xda app-developers app

I switched tiwlan_drv.ko for proper one from another rom so now it enables wifi correctly and connects correctly. It was so simple i was astonished that no one think about it earlier especially it is a great rom.
Is there any way to upload it to xda?

I tried to download your ZIP, but I can't.
I can build a flashable fix zip-file for you with your credit with the tiwlan_drv.ko, I will palce it on Mediafire for you. it would be better to make a standalone fix.

From what ROM did you get tiwlan_drv.ko? - it would be propper to give credit to that ROM too :laugh:

floyyt

Jan 8, 2012
I tried to download your ZIP, but I can't.
I can build a flashable fix zip-file for you with your credit with the tiwlan_drv.ko, I will palce it on Mediafire for you. it would be better to make a standalone fix.

From what ROM did you get tiwlan_drv.ko? - it would be propper to give credit to that ROM too :laugh:
That would be nice. You can also give me some instructions and i shall do it myself. file is the same as stock rom as i know so no credit will be needed if im not mistaken.

But i found another serious bug. Giant lagging between clicking call button and actual call. Also root explorer seems to have problem acuiring root pprivileges. And that if i wont find any solution makes this ROM unusable. Sad :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is Android 2.3 - GingerBread (2.3.7)
    blackwallpaper2.png
    Link to original ROM:

Requirements:
    - Root
    - CWM recovery
    - Only 2.1.1.A.0.6 SE firmware or 2.1.1.A.0.6 Kernel, on Latest firmware multitouch no work
    - Baseband: ....015

Download inks:
    http://d-h.st/kMF - SE_Style_V1.1.zip (94.56 MB)
    Im get new x10 mini pro. soon im contune work.!

Thanks Peter
    I will make the new version on the basе of MiniCM 2.0.3 for MiniPro with design SonyBread :)
    new rom released
    new rom...
    read changelog and download :D