*Poll* What ROM is everyone using?

Which ROM is your daily?

• Total voters
Search This thread

iStayHigh

Nov 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
Just curious what all the Mophoers out there are using! If I forgot an option, I'll add in once someone points out what it is :p

I'm using CM7 with Jokers 1.3 OC Kernal. The only thing keeping me from CM9 is no camera. Once that's there, I'll have a new daily driver.

yea same here waiting on that camera fix for CM9. My daily driver for now is CM7.2/Jokers 1.3 OC Kernel

Sowd3

Jan 3, 2012
It would be nice to have everyone on this website that have the mopho or electrify to vote just to see what everyone has

iStayHigh

Nov 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
Well I flashed the Rocko rom because my battery was dieing to fast on cm7.2 and now with Rocko 2.0 odex I'm getting an amazing battery performance, ill post a screen shot later

Sent from my MB855 using XDA App

guilzom

Jul 11, 2010
This phone one of the stock roms ever, is stable, fast anf with good battery life, removing some Sprit sh1ts would be enought..

I try some roms and get some features and better battery life, but still not necessary as on other phones

sslbaron

Nov 18, 2010
Powder Springs, GA
I'm trying out CM 7.2 and loving it so far! If you have been on the fence about this one, GO for it! You won't regret it. :D

I have been running stock since I got the phone in August. Stock was running great, but I got bored of it. I had to take care of my ROM craving since it has been itching since I got rid of my T-Bolt! ;)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Jokers ics cm9

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium
    Although HTC phones have more development going on, the photon is the best phone when it comes to radio reception, the sound is great and the build quality is awesome. It's the best phone I've ever owned period. I dislike Sense so much, the first thing I do when I get a HTC phone is put a AOSP rom on it. Sense gets old very quick. I'll still get a Motorola Phone before I get a HTC one from now on.
    CM9 of course...

Moto makes quality **** man. Too bad Verizon has a deal with them for all the exclusives. Verizon knows moto makes better phones than HTC and Samsung thats why all the others carriers only get like one moto device thats "decent". HTC lost me as a customer when I went through 4 Evo 3D's and lets not even talk about those plastic thin shiny turds Samsung calls phones. Even if I switch to at&t in the next 3 weeks I'm keeping my photon in hopes of unlocking the gsm radios for use in the US. I'm surely putting my GF's epic touch 4G for sale soon that piece of ****.

Evo3D was a garbage phone from the get go. Whoever fell for the gimmick deserves all the abuse. As far as VZ getting all the goods, you can't say no to 100+ mil. potential customers. VZ's Droid branding brought Moto from the brink of bankruptcy. The last hit they had was the Razr from 2004, and they rode that gift horse to death.
    Miui ics (alpha) but great

sent from my mopho rockin miuiv4 ICS