Search This thread

nikhilonlive

Mar 12, 2012
NEW DELHI
new Beats Audio0817 by N!K

Guy's I have mod Beats Audio by RockoDev Beats Audio0731 file .I had added some file now you feel more beats and clear sounds.
Thanks to RockoDev team and all who involved in making Beats Audio 0731.
Change log :-
More clear sounds
More Beats
Stable Bass
and all features which is included by RockoDev team in Beats Audio0731.
Tested by me on Samsung Galaxy s running Jelly Bean.
Thanks.
Guy's if I really helped you then never forgot to press on THANKS button.

Last edited:

lionsmatara

Sep 4, 2011
Matara
Guy's I have mod Beats Audio by RockoDev Beats Audio0731 file .I had added some file now you feel more beats and clear sounds.
More clear sounds
More Beats
Stable Bass
Thanks.

Let's see :p:D:D:D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

kylegrant

Jan 23, 2012
hey im on the htc droid eris.. flashing the zip didnt work for me (some kind of META-INF error) so i have placed all files from the 7-31 update in the correct place, but in my amon_ra recovery 1.6.2 and in cwm recovery 2.5.0.7, there is no option to fix permissions, any suggestions?

EDIT: did some searching found out for most roms if anybody else has this issue just go into terminal emulator and type 'su' press enter to get superuser permissions, then type 'fix_permissions' and press enter and it will fix permissions i think only on data/data/ or something like that.. not sure if this helps me?

EDIT2: ok so dsp manager kept force closing after so i deleted it from my system/app should that have been a problem for me? i am on cm7 gingerbread 2.3.7. specifically, GSB 4.5. i do think i hear a difference, not much but clearer bass (i think) maybe just all in my head but idk. would like a second opinion

Last edited:

jlieu

Jun 28, 2010
Seoul
More clear sounds
More Beats
Stable Bass
Thanks.

Thanks!!! CAN"T believe that the bass and overall sound is improved!! Great job!
tested on GT_I9100.

Ryu234

Aug 14, 2012
Can anyone tell me how to install zip files using clockworkmod recovery? I only know how to install apks using GNex toolkit 7.8. Please help

Stevoxda

Jul 5, 2012
Poznan
I can confirm that the newest version of Beats Audio works on Galaxy Note N7000 without any problems at all :D
And yes i can hear big difference, especially with my Beats By Dre Pro and Tour

For those who really want the notification logo with beats, you can download it here -> Beats Audio @ Play Store I did it and installed it rebooted the phone and tadaa everything works great :D

here are my specs:

screenshot2012081420580.png

screenshot2012081420583.png

Hi. I had this beat drivers installed already from play store and i can see the notification when i plug "any headset" i dont feel the difference & i don't use monster beat headset..
Will i only notice this if i use beats by dre headset?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: aaurnab

StarkCity

May 4, 2012
Palm Desert, Ca
www.facebook.com
Hi. I had this beat drivers installed already from play store and i can see the notification when i plug "any headset" i dont feel the difference & i don't use monster beat headset..
Will i only notice this if i use beats by dre headset?

I've played with this download, the play stores download and a few others that are out there, the one you have from the store doesn't do anything besides give you the logo in my experience. It even bricked one of my devices. This zip however, does provide audio enhancements. With any headphones and on speaker......I'm sure with beats headphones it would sound better but they are in no way required to hear improvements.

6c2b992e-a109-9a36.jpg

Sent from My CM10 8.9

Last edited:

Stevoxda

Jul 5, 2012
Poznan
I've played with this download, the play stores download and a few others that are out there, the one you have from the store doesn't do anything besides give you the logo in my experience. It even bricked one of my devices. This zip however, does provide audio enhancements. With any headphones and on speaker......I'm sure with beats headphones it would sound better but they are in no way required to hear improvements.

6c2b992e-a109-9a36.jpg

Sent from My CM10 8.9

Oh thanks for the reply.
That was the only thing i installed. So its only for the notification.
Can u pls give a link for the zip or some tutorial. Do i flash with CWM recovery "install zip from SD card" ? Or maybe some other way.
Thnx

nikhilonlive

Mar 12, 2012
NEW DELHI
More clear sounds
More Beats
Stable Bass
Thanks.
what the hell Guy's 148 viewed and only three Thanks.............its really hearts!!!!!!!

Upcoming Beats Audio with Dolby Mobile.........testing right now ...... more enhanced Dolby sound with all goodies of beats feature; from Sony Xperia.!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Rikxzdjz

Apr 14, 2012
Medan
More clear sounds
More Beats
Stable Bass
Thanks.
Guy's if I really helped you then never forgot to press on THANKS button.

Hi bro Here is my Fifth Thanks ...

TESTED AND WORKING ON SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE 2 - GT-I8160 :beer:;)

Sent from My Galaxy Ace 2

kotaxor

Dec 31, 2011
what the hell Guy's 148 viewed and only three Thanks.............its really hearts!!!!!!!

Upcoming Beats Audio with Dolby Mobile.........testing right now ...... more enhanced Dolby sound with all goodies of beats feature; from Sony Xperia.!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna gave this a shot!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

kylegrant

Jan 23, 2012
would it be required to previously have had beats audio on your phone in order to have the settings for it with an equalizer?

Willielf

Apr 30, 2012
California

Haha I was one of the three :)

Tested and working on galaxy Exhibit 4G!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    RockoDev peoject,

*New update Equalizer has been added to the app 01/06/2016

Hello is has been a long time since i have updated or maintained this Mod, i was recently received many emails and Dm's asking for links, zip, and ETC regrading the Mod so i though i could bring a little bit of support back to community to THOSE WHO ARE STILL INTERESTED IN THE MOD!

Hello Welcome To Beats Audio Mod 2k16

What this includes
    *Beats Libs
    *Beats Bins
    *ETC Files
    *SRS
    *New HW files(Could affect boot for some phones Back up before Flashing)

thanks

SNOOPY33
    amarullz
    Old
    virus for bringing it to the evo first even tho i dont have a evo but thanks!!
    carl1961
    Old
    jwischka
    Quinny899
    Htc
    Beats audio
    Me
    And person who ported xloud
    _Sofos_

Working devices

Photon
    SGII
    Razr
    Atrix
    Xoom
    Galaxy tab 7.7
    A500
    Galaxy Note
    LG P990 (Optimus 2x)

How to's

if zip doesnt install files in right place(Dont Forget to R/W IN ROOT EXPLORER)

1.download zip
    2.unzip using root explorer
    3.multi select files
    4.go into system and paste were they exp system/bin-system/etc-system/libs
    5.reboot phone fix permission in recovery

Changlogs

07/31/12
    edited some files
    and build prop audio tweaks

06/29/12
    removed alot of usless files
    and updated new files must have init.d support

05/06/12
    newer leaked ice for htc
    bin,etc,libs etc files
    05/05/12
    new srs files
    framework files
    bin files

03/17
    New rezound files
    Beats Audio HW files
    bin files
    New zip
    added more audio files that were missing

03/14
    added missing files
    thanks imbawind for singing zip[/SIZE]

OLD DOWNLOADS

This ZIP is for all 2.3+ (marhensa)
    Download
    If you have a SGII or maybe any Samsung download this file "JUST SAMSUNG"( _Sofos_ )
    Download
    IF FOR SOME REASON ABOUT ZIPS DONT WORK USE DOWNLOAD03/02/12
    OLD ZIPS
    DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD03/02/12

[/CENTER]
    Im not asking for money i do this for free and so what do you want me too add you too credits take a chill pill

For abybody with negative comments take them some where else dont want to hear them and deal with them

Audio is something special.
    When you say there is an improvement, people tend to listen closer and perceive something different even if it doesn't exist.
    That's called placebo.

All I'm asking is intellectual honesty in order to not abuse of this many times proven fact.

I also think placebo-mods are affecting negatively everyone's work and also the confidence XDA users have in developers.

The solution is simple: It improves audio? That can be measured then!
    If you can't measure it, it means it does nothing.

Me, I measured, Galaxy S II. found it wasn't working. It's not an opinion or a critic. It's a fact.
    I THE ORIGINAL PERSON THAT CAME UP WITH THE IDEA AND PORTED IT

Just tested devices
    sg2

Pm' me reason alot people have not giving me credit for taking my time and work thank you

Tested, with a precise and valid methodology I use in my work and reviews

All it does is strictly no change in audio output.

If you claiming you're improving sound quality while implicitly asking for donations (aka [Donate to me] button) I strongly suggest you to bring some elements supporting your assumptions.

I might add that by distributing random files and libs you're violating several manufacturers copyrights and intellectual property.