[MOD] Dalvik2System Updated 4/25/2014

Search This thread

AnGrY sCoTsMaN

Nov 17, 2011
Fife
no been on this hboot since day one. i will dload and try out now, gimme a min

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Same again!! seems to flash ok in recovery,extracts,sets permissions, unmounts filesystem BUT again just keeps booting into recovery. tried it twice

cmvienneau

Apr 29, 2011
washburn
drive.google.com
no been on this hboot since day one. i will dload and try out now, gimme a min

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Same again!! seems to flash ok in recovery,extracts,sets permissions, unmounts filesystem BUT again just keeps booting into recovery. tried it twice

I'm still looking into it. I'll see what I can do. this is strange cuz I've flashed it several times now.

Sent from my One Mini using Tapatalk

AnGrY sCoTsMaN

Nov 17, 2011
Fife
nah, still no joy! enter recovery, install zip,reboot system and it keeps booting to recovery. no matter cheers anyway

AnGrY sCoTsMaN

Nov 17, 2011
Fife
ok so tried the 3 versions that i downloaded, flashed the zip,rebooted into bootloader and flashed boot.img (adb said it was "okay" and writing boot) again it just kept booting into recovery. so am not having any luck? not to worry i have enough space for now, cheers tho

cmvienneau

Apr 29, 2011
washburn
drive.google.com
ok so tried the 3 versions that i downloaded, flashed the zip,rebooted into bootloader and flashed boot.img (adb said it was "okay" and writing boot) again it just kept booting into recovery. so am not having any luck? not to worry i have enough space for now, cheers tho

Sorry bout that bro. I do have another mod I'm using now which puts your system in the cache partition and gives you a big cache partition then remade the boot.img so the dalvik goes into cache rather than touching your system. Iam using it right now iam s-on so its a safe mod. Anyone wants to try it let me know.

Sent from my One Mini using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are you tired of seeing all that free space in your system partition? Well let's make use of it by moving your dalvik-cache to the system partition saving you a lot more space for apps and downloads;) Its all done automatically at boot all you have to do is hit thanks and flash the zip provided in recovery and reboot.

Update: should work on every rom just flash in recovery. hboot version no longer matters
    fair play, i'll prob try that tomorrow after i slim down my cm11 and gapps to the bones.cheers and i will let you know how it goes