[THEME][TWEAKED] ICSorcery

Search This thread

chefthomas99

May 14, 2010
Texas
ICSorceryyyyyyy! :D

Edit : You have awesome lady friends lol... What do you do?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using xda premium

Last edited:

stueycaster

Aug 19, 2011
Indianapolis
Well I'm back to ICA. I tried to change the battery icon to circle ising TrICS battery mod and it broke the fixes of ICSorcery. Oh well. I always liked ICA a lot.

Sent from my SCH-I510 running Tweaked 3.0 + ICA using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

stueycaster

Aug 19, 2011
Indianapolis
Glad you're back dude. Now I am running ICSorcery again. Thanks Man.

Sent from my SCH - I510 running Tweaked 3.0 + ICSorcery with Tapatalk 2

Keighles

Oct 10, 2010
Pasadena, MD
Running this theme for a couple of days...everything looks great!!! Only have dark text with dark background in search results on you tube app, but it still legible.
Thanks again for bringing it back.

Velocifero

Oct 17, 2012
DC area
3.1 Issues

Using the most current version of this (for Tweaked 3.1) has presented some problems I believe. When using the new JB Clock as an alarm clock, the notification symbol doesn't seem to stick in the notification status bar. Even using the stock alarm, the notification icon flicks on and off sometimes (mostly on tho). Also, using the normal stock alarm, then choosing the time, the text disappears, leaving you with the little clock above that to see what time you're clicking.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Red Jellybean and Black N Red are done and sent to dwitherell...he's had the flu so hasn't had a chance to post it but soon...VanillaBean is pretty much done as well...once i get it finished...I'm gonna update the TrICS/JB/ Circuitry and then look into a green theme

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
    Alright guys...you've talked, you've typed, you've complained...lol...and I'm here to listen.

This theme well be an ICS/Jellybean inspired theme put together to eliminate font issues, icon issues and other issues encountered by my other themes which are my attempts at cloning ICS.

Think of the black and blue theme and how it is practically flawless and then combine it with my ICS stylings and that will be this theme.

I'm starting this thread before I even start this theme so I can get input from my target users before I even start to build

Now...I can't use everyone's ideas and remember...this is still an ics inspired theme, so let's not get crazy on suggestions lol
    Thanks for all your work man :) Its good too see more use coming to the phone. May not have many that want to do it but we got the best!

(~: Tweaked out on Circuitry :~)
    Themes are back

Droid Charge powered by Jellybean flavored TSM Tweaked 3.0
    2u4yhase.jpg
    emehajaz.jpg
    3ygejy2u.jpg
    6emaqaty.jpg
    ugapavem.jpg
    uze3ejad.jpg
    emu8e6up.jpg
    repedyje.jpg
    yra9ytup.jpg