[Q] Radio Issue

Search This thread

Josih

Apr 17, 2012
So my phone i think it's having radio issues because it constantly reboots except when i put it in airplane mode i tried flashing the radio to the latest at&t one N_01.77.36P but it keeps rebooting any suggestions? which radio should i flash? any help will be greatly appreciated

barry_

Feb 2, 2011
St Asaph
So my phone i think it's having radio issues because it constantly reboots except when i put it in airplane mode i tried flashing the radio to the latest at&t one N_01.77.36P but it keeps rebooting any suggestions? which radio should i flash? any help will be greatly appreciated

hello there... I think it would be helpful if you told us your location, carrier and the rom you're using.

Reactions: jim.g87

jim.g87

Feb 10, 2011
Sydney
Hi all,

Have had a bit of a search but am unsure which radio to flash myself. Somewhat of a noob.

I am using CM7 on my Atrix 4G, and I am in Australia on the Telstra network.
I should mention that I bought the phone from ATT, which is why I assume it's using the following radio. Should I apply an Australia one?

MB860, 2.3.7
Radio: N_01.77.37P
Kernal: 2.6.32.39-MB860-g54722f1
Mod version: CyanogenMod-7.1.0-Ba2tf-Olympus
Build: GWK74

(Happy to take suggestions on other updates too!)

Thanks in advance,
James

xcguy

Nov 18, 2010

A number of folks recently suggested that if you are getting constant reboots, trying getting your SIM card replaced. There are 3-4 reports that say that stopped the rebooting problem immediately.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

hello there... I think it would be helpful if you told us your location, carrier and the rom you're using.