[ROM][GT-N7100][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 unofficial builds // discussion thread

Search This thread

Perseus87

Jan 15, 2013
Latest cm 10.1 updates is based on google latest 4.2.2 ... :thumbup:

Yes... You may overclocked using redpill 1.30 AOSP ...
Im using it.. Currently for daily used overclocked at 1.8ghz... No prob at all... :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

F_R_I_T_Z

Jan 14, 2008
Nice to find out flash is working fine and visual glitches seems less evident in last buids.

umudeus

Nov 14, 2012
İstanbul
strange startup issue

Hi everyone. I have a problem with my phone. Since I load cm10.1, when boot screen is going to crazy. Everything is going to mad. And until start cm desktop I can't see anything. Please if you know something help me. I thing some people same issue.

Please am I doing wrong something.

Thanks so lot and sorry for my bad English.

Whiskey In The Jar

Jan 11, 2013
R: [ROM][GT-N7100][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 unofficial builds // discussion thread

Since I installed for the first time CyanoGenMod 10.1, I noticed the battery always lasts less than a ROM-Based Stock. The same also holds for you?

Discover me on Twitter! @WhiskeyInTheJ4r

Perseus87

Jan 15, 2013
My mobile network data even on H+ (HSDPA) is damn slow..

Im not sure whether this related to cm10.1 or not.. Any advise??

Any idea how can i fix the problem?
I have call my network operator, there is no issue from their end.

Thanks guys..

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Thanks guys..

chmuts

Nov 17, 2011
Since I installed for the first time CyanoGenMod 10.1, I noticed the battery always lasts less than a ROM-Based Stock. The same also holds for you?

Discover me on Twitter! @WhiskeyInTheJ4r
AOSP ROMS's does not have as good battery as Stock ROM's.

Thanks guys..

No issues for me, try to re-install or move around outside to check for better signal.

Reactions: Whiskey In The Jar

omac_ranger

Apr 7, 2010
www.droidnerds.com

Thanks guys..

Try this APN, with it I get around 4-5Mbit download speed via speedtest (and sometimes 6-7).
Name: HSPDA+
APN: phone
MMSC:http://mmsc.mobile.att.net
MMS Proxy: proxy.mobile.att.net
MMS port:80
MCC: 310
MNC: 410
APN Type: default,supl,mms,hipri
APN Protocol: IPv4
APN Roaming Protocol: IPv4

The ones I didn't list just leave at their default (Not set, or whatever).

Perseus87

Jan 15, 2013
Thanks man... it seems after a bit of adjustment with your apn, now my speed achieve 6mbps... hooooraahhh...

:thumbup::):thumbup:

DubelBoom

Jan 10, 2011
And I thought Israel is falling behind with tecnology...
We always get about 6Mbps and even more! I saw people getting 20Mbps (on HSPA+, no LTE here :()

ars_92

[ROM][GT-N7100][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 unofficial builds // discussion thr

The next nightly will have this already merged patch "mali: update to r3p1-01rel1" which fixes keyboard glitches, daydream working properly, less laggy. Looking forward to the new release.

Samsung used r3p0 on 4.1 leak for s3 but went with r2p4 for the official version. Hopefully with 4.2, they will be able to make this work reliably and stick with r3px.

ppau0822

Feb 23, 2010
Sydney
hey guys been around AOSP scene for a while. have the wake locks that have been plaguing the previous versions been solved? how is the on screen time?

t-r-e

Jun 10, 2011
Port Said
Around 5 max

Quite reasonable to me

But the graphic glitches are not that pleasant. .

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

5 hours max is very poor for our device , i get with stock around 7 or 8 hour screen on , also wakelocks are very annoying my device never goes to deep seep on fresh install with no apps installed .

D3_

Mar 9, 2010
London
5 hours max is very poor for our device , i get with stock around 7 or 8 hour screen on , also wakelocks are very annoying my device never goes to deep seep on fresh install with no apps installed .

It all depends on your usage. Even on stock I'd be lucky to get 5 as my usage consists of about 6 hours of music (so the phone won't enter deep sleep), take loads of pictures, and I spend most of my time in poor signal areas, so there's always something draining the battery.
Probably because of my usage patterns I never really noticed a drop in battery life between stock and cm based roms.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.2 (JB), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
     * cause of male impotence.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS
    - There are bugs and we know them all. Don't try to report bugs or complain about. We'll blacklist you.
    - No, we don't accept feature request. We've enough work to do with fixing bugs.
    - Don't ask for changelogs!
    - Never ask for new builds!
    - Use it or leave it!
    - Don't create a ROM based upon this! Creating a ROM on a buggy and unstable base is a stupid idea!
    - kkthxbye

First time installing CyanogenMod 10.1 to your Galaxy Note 2, or coming from another ROM:
    - Make sure you're running a proper working ClockworkMod-Recovery
    - Copy GApps and CM10.1 ZIPs to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash CM10.1 zip from SDCard
    - Flash GApps zip from SDCard
    - DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
    - Reboot
    - Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
    - Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!

Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 10.1:
    - Copy CM10.1 ZIP to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash CM10.1 zip from SDCard
    - Reboot

CM10.1 unofficial builds:
    20121207: Direct download
    20121209: Direct download - Phone app derp fixed
    20121211: Direct download
    - GFX Improvements
    - STK Fixes
    - BT Improvements

Google Apps:
    http://goo.im/gapps

TEAMHACKSUNG SUPPORT CHAT
    Webchat: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=teamhacksung-support

Server: chat.freenode.net
    Channel: #teamhacksung-support

Don't expect any support if you:
    - are not running stock cm-kernel
    - have installed any mods
    - have modified system files

If you're going to reuse our work, which we're doing for free, be fair and give proper credits.
    This is the only payment we're really demanding and we deserve it to be mentioned because of the countless hours we've put into this project.
    Open-Source doesn't meant Out-of-Respect!!!

1noTtl.png
    7orcIl.png

I05ZMl.jpg
    kFpQ5l.png

I know screenshots are from I9300, it is the same on N7100

If you want to donate a few bucks for the work we're doing in our freetime, goto teamhacksung website and hit the big donate button.
    Thanks to all donators!
    INCALL BLUETOOTH AUDIO IS FIXED! :)

I just uploaded it for review.

YAY!
    Actually i add a script on /data/local/userinit.sh maybe there is a more clean solution... Do you thing i need to make a CWM package or this fix will be added to nightlies soon ?

Great idea its a fast solution and works! ;)

Should be added too this week i guess.

Now its ready the new build!

cm-10.1-20121217v2-UNOFFICIAL-n7100.zip
    It is not about drama its about cash :) I already paid a ticket twice for speaking via phone not using BT headset while driving a car...I drive a lot and speak a lot in the car so I't will cost me less to sell n7100 and buy lets say nexus ..or I wll give Note to my wife and flash ugly TW ..she doesn't care ;)

I'm also trying to port stock audio HAL to cm so that we could have everything working. This seems to be an easier solution than trying to fix Bluetooth from source...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium