LG G pro lite

Search This thread

t3chwizard

Jul 20, 2013
Asus Transformer TF300T
LG Optimus G Pro
Apparently LG has released a new member to the G family....the LG G Pro Lite.....they gave it a stylus and huge speakers as well......I think this is unfair being that it is supposed to be a lower end model of the phone we know and love the LG Optimus G Pro.......what are everyone's thoughts on this matter?

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Mervingio

Mar 28, 2011
Elysium
OnePlus 7 Pro
I cant understand why but I will rethink some things about LG......lack of updates or simply don't care their costumers

Maybe is time to say Hello Moto...

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Neroga

Macianer

Jan 8, 2011
I think LG should keep an eye on their software, then pump out new hardware... I don't understand, why they're doing it this way. Don't they see that they are frustrating the customer rather than make them happy? It's time to say hello to a CM I guess... But the support for CM is not that great too, thanks to LG again, for not releasing the source-code I guess?

Gesendet von meinem LG-E986 mit Tapatalk

Neroga

Feb 7, 2012
Saint Cloud, Florida
Official CM is working like a charm for me. I've seen a lot of complaints about battery drain but haven't noticed any since switching to the ZL 9300mAh battery. In terms of battery life, MIUI is by far the best I've seen on this device. Probably due to the nice custom kernel included.

lg-user45

Apr 28, 2013
Apparently LG has released a new member to the G family....the LG G Pro Lite.....they gave it a stylus and huge speakers as well......I think this is unfair being that it is supposed to be a lower end model of the phone we know and love the LG Optimus G Pro.......what are everyone's thoughts on this matter?

Its my 2. time i bought lg smartphone. My first one wa the optimus 2x,
Now i got he e986. But i noticed that the display from g pro is plastic.
So in fact this is cheapest material and software. In future lg is dead for me.
No customer service and cheapest material by high price,this doesnt works

Neroga

Feb 7, 2012
Saint Cloud, Florida
Very sturdy glass. I would hate a regular glass screen lol. My mother has an off brand tablet with a standard glass screen. She dropped it and it completely shattered and sounded like someone dropping a glass cup! Also, the touch responsiveness was absolutely terrible.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I cant understand why but I will rethink some things about LG......lack of updates or simply don't care their costumers

Maybe is time to say Hello Moto...

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk