US Preorder Dates?

Search This thread

cloudraker

Dec 2, 2011
Lafayette, In
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Well as the title suggests, im curious if any US carrier has opened preorders yet or if anyone has even heard when they might. Ive read that in the UK they will begin on the 28th. Im with AT&T and they have yet to announce anything in regards to availability or preorders.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

RaptorMD

May 2, 2010
The whole secrecy thing about the launch date is baffling given how quick they were last year on the GN3 to announce the dates and get things rolling. Still I look forward to the GS5 and I suspect it will be LAG FREE. Just not sure if its AT&T or Verizon for me at this time.

karmuh

Jan 15, 2014
Orange County, NY
It is pretty frustrating that a price hasn't been announced nor a pre-order date. I know those are just minor things, but it just makes no sense to me why they are keeping quiet about it. I just want the peace of mind that I preordered it and don't have to worry about anything.

cloudraker

Dec 2, 2011
Lafayette, In
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Given the new leaked info about the new HTC One, i may end up passing on the S5. Not knowing when it will be released or even pricing, and the idea that the One may go on sale immediately following its launch is tempting if its true.

RaptorMD

May 2, 2010
It just typical US carrier crap, they drag everything out so you buy whats available today and they can clear out the GS4 stock they have. I just want the 32GB on launch day.

deepen915

May 8, 2013
It just typical US carrier crap, they drag everything out so you buy whats available today and they can clear out the GS4 stock they have. I just want the 32GB on launch day.

it's the worst.. and S4 stock? these carriers are putting out promotions for the S3! like what idiots would buy an S3 on Contract in 2014 with the S5 launching in 3 weeks? These carriers take advantage of non techie customers.. It really pisses me off. They should have given us a pre-order date or pricing at least. I may hate Apple, but one thing they do right is the iPhone launches. They announce a phone, then put it out within 10 days at all carriers without any delay.