EHNDROIX V problem for the I9003

Search This thread

appsgeek

Apr 12, 2014
I just flashed the ROM yesterday and everything's working fine except that I noticed that even if the screen's turned off, when I get a new notification (and even when I don't sometimes) the buttons' LED flashes and it stays like that unless I turn the screen on. Anyone else having this problem? I also noticed that the battery is draining pretty fast, can someone tell me their performance settings for lower battery consumption? Other than that, ROM's pretty stable, has a slight lag but oh well.

P.S I'm sorry if this has been asked somewhere else, I looked and couldn't find anything. If it has been, just tell me and I'll delete this.:D

Sent from my I9003 using EHNDROIX V ROM

Abhi1587

Aug 16, 2013
Bangalore
I just flashed the ROM yesterday and everything's working fine except that I noticed that even if the screen's turned off, when I get a new notification (and even when I don't sometimes) the buttons' LED flashes and it stays like that unless I turn the screen on. Anyone else having this problem? I also noticed that the battery is draining pretty fast, can someone tell me their performance settings for lower battery consumption? Other than that, ROM's pretty stable, has a slight lag but oh well.

P.S I'm sorry if this has been asked somewhere else, I looked and couldn't find anything. If it has been, just tell me and I'll delete this.:D

Sent from my I9003 using EHNDROIX V ROM

I am on the 2nd last release as of now and havnt faced much battery drain issue..with 2G or wifi i get around 10-12 hrs of backup which I think is decent enough. For the LED issue also I dint face anything like dat..only for notification it'll glow. I think u shud do a clean flash and then see the difference. :fingers-crossed:

huedrant

Jan 20, 2013
Hi, I use that one, too.

I suspect as well, that what you describe is not a bug, but a feature ;) - for me, the LEDs glow when there's a notification. In terms of battery consupmtion, it's much better than stock GB ROM: I had more than 24h battery lifetime for the first time on this phone.

I recommend using the 14.3.29 version, though. some users have reported battery drain with 14.3.30

appsgeek

Apr 12, 2014
Hi, I use that one, too.

I suspect as well, that what you describe is not a bug, but a feature ;) - for me, the LEDs glow when there's a notification. In terms of battery consupmtion, it's much better than stock GB ROM: I had more than 24h battery lifetime for the first time on this phone.

I recommend using the 14.3.29 version, though. some users have reported battery drain with 14.3.30

Really? I had a terrible experience with it. I loved the way it looked but battery drained extremely fast and after a few days I started getting the "android.process.acore has stopped" and then all of my apps force closed one by one. Now back to stock GB, battery lasts much longer although I miss the KitKat feel. Haha. I'm looking for a stable ROM for daily usage now, until then I'll stick with stock ROM.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using XDA Free mobile app