wipe cache
wipe dalvik cache
choose install zip or intall
select the downloaded zip
select yes or swipe to install
You can reboot or flash gapps like you did with rom
FLASHING THROUGH PACMAN UPDATES JUST NEEDS TO ERASE CACHE AND DALVIK

Downloads:​
A 4.2 rom with the camera fix from cyanogenmod http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23159073880936190
ROMS: http://pacman.basketbuild.com/index.php?dir=main/fireball
GAPPS: http://goo.im/gapps ACCORDING TO ROM VERSION!

BUGS:
SAME AS CYANOGENMOD

Credits:
Pacman team
Aokp team
Cyanogenmod teamo
mdmower for first build, commits to compile that made me understood how this works and for almost all

Last edited:

24ky

Aug 25, 2012
Amsterdam
Google Pixel 4 XL
Overall Rom is fast lol, from what you've had me test, many tweaks and personally love the tablet ui... But thanks for bring this to our community.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using xda premium

SynisterWolf

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 4, 2010
Northern California
xdaforums.com
i like the pac rom. the one i had was giving me random reboots. i hope its not the case with yours, regardless i cant wait to flash a new rom. :D

thank you sir

Edit:
Will this include a custom kernel like your sense one? that one rocked.

jose51197

Jan 15, 2012
Cartago
i like the pac rom. the one i had was giving me random reboots. i hope its not the case with yours, regardless i cant wait to flash a new rom. :D

thank you sir

Edit:
Will this include a custom kernel like your sense one? that one rocked.

Yes, when cm10 goes stable ill make kernel , so I don't have to sync everyday

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using xda app-developers app

Linch89

Jul 11, 2011
Jacksonville
I will give it a go ive used it before. I cant test a lot of features for you though im going to be on airplane mode for the next 6 months

jose51197

Jan 15, 2012
Cartago
everything worked for me, 24ky tried cdma and i tried most of the features and they work, should have same bugs as cm10

mdmower

Sep 14, 2011
@jose51197, six important patches were merged into the kernel at 8:15pm tonight (I think we are both in the same time-zone). If you haven't synced after that time, you will likely need to re-sync and re-compile. They are needed because of recent commits to qcom_display-caf which can cause the boot to hang if kernel doesn't have proper support.

To check:
Code:
cd kernel/htc/msm8960
git log
There should be six commits that start with msm_fb.

Reactions: jose51197

jose51197

Jan 15, 2012
Cartago
@jose51197, six important patches were merged into the kernel at 8:15pm tonight (I think we are both in the same time-zone). If you haven't synced after that time, you will likely need to re-sync and re-compile. They are needed because of recent commits to qcom_display-caf which can cause the boot to hang if kernel doesn't have proper support.
i have them merged already :), thanks for notifying me man, keep up the good work

Last edited:

Linch89

Jul 11, 2011
Jacksonville
downloading new version now. how does the battery life compare to cm10? I tried pac on my inc2 a while back and the battery life was pretty bad compared to plain cm. also, are there any special installation instructiions? classic full wipe + dalvic/cache wipe correct?

jose51197

Jan 15, 2012
Cartago
downloading new version now. how does the battery life compare to cm10? I tried pac on my inc2 a while back and the battery life was pretty bad compared to plain cm. also, are there any special installation instructiions? classic full wipe + dalvic/cache wipe correct?

if you use twrp you only need go to option wipe then factory reset, that clears data, cache, and dalvik, this rom is heavily based on cm10 and im using the same kernel i had exelent results trying it btw!

Reactions: Linch89

vazersecurity

Aug 2, 2012
Provo, UT
Samsung Galaxy S22
if you use twrp you only need go to option wipe then factory reset, that clears data, cache, and dalvik, this rom is heavily based on cm10 and im using the same kernel i had exelent results trying it btw!

Watch out, it may format your internal SD. does that to mine every time when I use TWRP for something like that.

Sent from my Incredible 4G LTE using xda app-developers app

jose51197

Jan 15, 2012
Cartago
Watch out, it may format your internal SD. does that to mine every time when I use TWRP for something like that.

Sent from my Incredible 4G LTE using xda app-developers app

weird, you should report iton the twrp thread, that option touches nothing but /data and /cache so i dont see why it formats your sd, anyone else having this problem?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PACman500x100.jpg

DISCRAIMER:
    As with any other rom this comes without warranty

How to install
    THIS NEEDS S-OFF
    Put the rom on sdcard
    do a nandroid of your current rom
    wipe data
    wipe cache
    wipe dalvik cache
    choose install zip or intall
    select the downloaded zip
    select yes or swipe to install
    You can reboot or flash gapps like you did with rom
    FLASHING THROUGH PACMAN UPDATES JUST NEEDS TO ERASE CACHE AND DALVIK

Downloads:​
    A 4.2 rom with the camera fix from cyanogenmod http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23159073880936190
    ROMS: http://pacman.basketbuild.com/index.php?dir=main/fireball
    GAPPS: http://goo.im/gapps ACCORDING TO ROM VERSION!

BUGS:
    SAME AS CYANOGENMOD

Credits:
    Pacman team
    Aokp team
    Cyanogenmod teamo
    mdmower for first build, commits to compile that made me understood how this works and for almost all
    So this will be a new uploaded build?

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using xda premium

i deleted the other version and im uploading this new one as we speak, everything works for me(bluetooth needs reboot first time) and as it is now official you guys will have noghties once my commit is aproved :), this one has working camera, enjoy guys, btw for people that like my kernel, i bought a new pc and will start making cyanogen kernel in a week or two!!(once pc arrives)
    edit: uploaded
    4.3 ready

heres a nighty that has android 4.3 on it, http://pacman.basketbuild.com/downl...all/nightly/pac_fireball-nightly-20130816.zip , please report bugs since im the official mantainer of our device and i need to fix them, downloading right now

PS: maybe you already saw the news at xda, they lead to this post so thats why i posted
    Update incoming!!

Anyone wants paranoidandroid HALO feature???? the new pacman version 23.0.0 has it built in, im repo syncing and ill upload when build finishes
    Excuse me.Why you port this many different roms,just asking nothin more.I wonder which one i should choose.MIUI is goodlooking but buggy,cm has some issues(already fixed in your ported roms?)Maybe pac is a good choice.You work so hard,thanks.

Miui is buggy cause we used gsm device base, I'm making miui right now, starting by a cm10.0 source build, chameleon is source too, infernal 4+ is a port of sense, will make Aosp kernel when cm goes stable, Pacman is a good rom, cm10 is good too, I am personally a sense fan, btw chamaleon has miui theme chooser built in, now, the reason I do this is because I want community to be bigger, this is only community I ever contributed with, starting by bootloader unlock and then learning kernel and now learned building from source, also making my own app soon, I hope this responds your question, happy flashing :rolleyes:

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using xda app-developers app