No service problem

Search This thread

xdeadpool1337

Feb 3, 2014
I have a grand duis GT-I9082 running on Andriod 4.1.2 I will post an image down for my system info. It was running great signal works perfectly even if I restarted the phone the signal will appear fast. One day the phone fall on the ground but it didn't harm it really everything was working perfectly but then, I decided to do a factory rest then root it. After I wiped the data and fac rested it, the no signal/service icon appeared the signal appears sometimes after 1-2-3 or even 10 hours! If I restarted the phone again same problem no service problem and signal appears later.
If someone saying it's my IEMI, it's there I didn't list it..Need help please :(View attachment 2564573

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

black87

Aug 17, 2013
It's up to you :D
I have a grand duis GT-I9082 running on Andriod 4.1.2 I will post an image down for my system info. It was running great signal works perfectly even if I restarted the phone the signal will appear fast. One day the phone fall on the ground but it didn't harm it really everything was working perfectly but then, I decided to do a factory rest then root it. After I wiped the data and fac rested it, the no signal/service icon appeared the signal appears sometimes after 1-2-3 or even 10 hours! If I restarted the phone again same problem no service problem and signal appears later.
If someone saying it's my IEMI, it's there I didn't list it..Need help please :(View attachment 2564573

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Try reflash the modem file

Sent from my i9082 using Tapatalk

chiragshenoy

Nov 1, 2013
If u have dropped it..its the hardware problem..i faced the same issue..i flashed the stock rom and gave it to the samsung centre..they fixed the problem in a week..