[HELP] My default browser

Search This thread

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
Is there any other suggestions, because i don't have usb cable and i don't have modem.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app

use another phone to download a custom rom that is stock based - put that sd card in your phone
go into cwm (need the temp cwm zip on the sd card too if using stock recovery)
wipe system data cache mount system data cache and flash rom zip

mrafi

Jan 4, 2014
Jakarta
use another phone to download a custom rom that is stock based - put that sd card in your phone
go into cwm (need the temp cwm zip on the sd card too if using stock recovery)
wipe system data cache mount system data cache and flash rom zip

How if i only wipe data and cache in cwm, but i don't flash the rom. Can i browsing after i do thats?

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
How if i only wipe data and cache in cwm, but i don't flash the rom. Can i browsing after i do thats?

not if you have changed any files that are causing the problem - you can try though but i you have modded files that are causing a problem it wont work - if its just a data problem then it will work

mrafi

Jan 4, 2014
Jakarta
iv already told you what you need to do

flash stock rom via odin

or

wipe system data cache mount system data cache and flash a stock based custom rom in cwm

Can you give me the stock based cusrom link for me? But don't give me the link like 4shared, sharebeast, etc. I want direct download from xda download. I'll give you a thanks button. :)

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
Can you give me the stock based cusrom link for me? But don't give me the link like 4shared, sharebeast, etc. I want direct download from xda download. I'll give you a thanks button. :)

they are all in the 5360 dev section - choose what ever one you like the look of

just choose one marked [stock] and not [cm]

for example
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1757125

Reactions: mrafi

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
Oh, ya can you send me Evo-x 4.2.0 to this thread please..
Cause i cannot download from mediafire. I want download the zip directly from xda app.

I dont have the time nor the permission from them to mirror a link

if you are downloading on a phone use dolphin browser - there is no problems downloading from mediafire or download another rom you can download - just look through the dev section

mrafi

Jan 4, 2014
Jakarta
I dont have the time nor the permission from them to mirror a link

if you are downloading on a phone use dolphin browser - there is no problems downloading from mediafire or download another rom you can download - just look through the dev section

I mean i cannot browsing, i can't use app browser. So that is the problem. Do you understand?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey, please help me! I can't open my default browser. Anyone know how to fix it?

What rom are you use?
    Try to clean your browser data or flash via odin
    Hey, please help me! I can't open my default browser. Anyone know how to fix it?

Yes, of course the permissions is rw-r--r--. But still Force Close and also if i use other browser like firefox, UC Browser, Dolphin, etc its Force Close too. Please help me :(

best thing to do is flash stock rom via odin and start again

you can also try just clearing data of your browser - but without knowing the real cause its too hard to know what is causing it
    Yes, of course the permissions is rw-r--r--. But still Force Close and also if i use other browser like firefox, UC Browser, Dolphin, etc its Force Close too. Please help me :(

did you recently flashed or do something with the phone......
    How about wipe data/factory reset, because i don't know how to flash stock rom via odin. I've tried to clearing data of my browser. But still can't browsing. Please help me :(

that will only work if there is no underlying cause/missing files conflicting/wrong files previously flashed

there are many guides to flashing via odin you can follow

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

Yes, i installing GLTools and then the default browser can't open (FC) and i use other app browser its same too. Please help me :(

ok then you are using wrong EGL libs most likely give me two secs and i'll provide a flashable zip for you

edit

flash the attachment in cwm with system mounted