The Rom Bible

Should I attach Rom opinions to the Roms? (How they compare)

• Yes

Votes: 1,677 94.5%
  • No

Votes: 98 5.5%

• Total voters
Search This thread

demkantor

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 10, 2011
mpls
That would be great if you did, I was helping frankdrey create one about a year ago but we both never seemed to have the time to finish it and neither of us could get ahold of royalnight to ask to take over. It would be great if someone did though! I know we both made a couple videos and I think I even have one that walks through rooting and the 2708+ update if you needed any of that

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using xda premium

HTCDreamOn

Jun 17, 2012
Alright, what I'll do is, if we can't get hold of RoyalKnight, 'cause I have some homework to get done over the holidays, when I have time, I'll just make a sort of template thread, outlining the structure; it'll have headings and stuff, and sample text (lorum ipsum and all that) and then we can figure what's good and fill it in once we're all happy with the layout. Sound good?

demkantor

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 10, 2011
mpls
Feel free to make as much as you need, I don't know how much ill be able to add right now but I can help where I can. Maybe try getting ahold of a mod and see if they will allow you to take over the thread, probably not without royalknights concent but you never know

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using xda premium

Phateless

Aug 22, 2010
Oakland
www.llinkedin.com
Hi,
i'm using a G1, but i'm still searching for a smooth ROM. I've testet the Superbler, and the BiffMod 2.0, but both are very slow. I only want to use Whatsapp and g+messenger. Which one is the best ROM for me?

Tim

Try stock rom + ezterry's 614 mhz kernel, and set min to 384 and max to 614 using setcpu.

That always ran the smoothest for me out of anything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium

HTCDreamOn

Jun 17, 2012
I've sent royalknight a PM

I sent Royalknight a PM yesterday, awaiting a reply / read reciept. I won't have time to do anything tomorrow, but if he hasn't even read it by the 3rd I'll probably get started on a new thread.

On second thoughts, his last activity was on the 19th. I'll go about setting up a new thread.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts