[Q] One Whatsapp, two ROMs, one phone

Search This thread

macchinario

Aug 11, 2014
Hey there. I have two ROMs to boot in my Nexus 4: one is stock KitKat, my daily driver, the other is the MIUI v5 port for Nexus 4 (4.8.10)

The problem is that I have Whatsapp installed and activated in my KitKat, and activating it in MIUI would disable the app in KK. Is there a way to keep both activated, since both will live in the same phone under the same number? I search the forum and Google and found nothing about this, just how to activate two WA accounts in the same ROM.

Stuart Little

Aug 12, 2013
Utrecht
www.mailtown.tk
Hey there. I have two ROMs to boot in my Nexus 4: one is stock KitKat, my daily driver, the other is the MIUI v5 port for Nexus 4 (4.8.10)

The problem is that I have Whatsapp installed and activated in my KitKat, and activating it in MIUI would disable the app in KK. Is there a way to keep both activated, since both will live in the same phone under the same number? I search the forum and Google and found nothing about this, just how to activate two WA accounts in the same ROM.
Yes you can, just go to titanium backup and backup app + data of the working whatsapp and restore app +data on other rom ;)

Renth

May 1, 2012
Short question: Does this also work for subsequent communications? Will they also alwas appear within both ROMs then?
And would Titanium Backup provide the same for SMS, dialer etc.?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yes you can, just go to titanium backup and backup app + data of the working whatsapp and restore app +data on other rom ;)