[ROM] CM 10.1 (Android 4.2) for RazrHD XT925/XT926

Search This thread

koftheworld

Jun 9, 2010
Central NJ
Maybe the the APN settings from stock and try those?

Sent from Cthulu's brain

Didn't help lol. I've tried a few things with no success now I'm talking to hash...

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Getting fc on phone when making a phone call

Sent from my XT926 using xda premium

Clear app cache if that doesn't do it clear phone cache

Reactions: jafterdark

jafterdark

Feb 7, 2010
WI
Yep that worked just had to wipe cache but MMS sending does not work but receiving does

triskropf97

Dec 5, 2012
Flashed it and so far my only bug is camcorder n Google now.. Didn't try MMS n never use Bluetooth..but is everyone else's gnow not working? Oh and i installed tibu and I found the file with my backups but wen I go to do a batch restore it says 0...any ideas?? Helps please..thanks in advance! Thanks epintera and company!!!

w0rdie

Jan 26, 2007
Austin, TX
Flashed it and so far my only bug is camcorder n Google now.. Didn't try MMS n never use Bluetooth..but is everyone else's gnow not working? Oh and i installed tibu and I found the file with my backups but wen I go to do a batch restore it says 0...any ideas?? Helps please..thanks in advance! Thanks epintera and company!!!

You made need to open the tbackup preferences and change your folder. All my backups were kept on my SD but the default will be your Internal (which sounds empty).

triskropf97

Dec 5, 2012
You made need to open the tbackup preferences and change your folder. All my backups were kept on my SD but the default will be your Internal (which sounds empty).

That's wat I did...no I keep em on my SD specially n wen I go in there it even says this the current backup location 30 some backups found...go to batch restore, nada...

UPDATE: a simple reboot fixed the problem! Thanks anyways!

ikesik

Jan 13, 2011
Anyone have a link to current gapps? I'll keep looking but if someone can save new the trouble I'd appreciate it

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Edit: Disregard

Last edited:

clouse2013

Mar 12, 2011
Columbus

Google now doesn't work? Try going into settings and uncheck hotword detection. I have to do that on my tablet and it seems to work just fine.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda premium

jojo4747

Jul 6, 2010
Lancaster
Google now didn't work at first but once I updated it it worked perfectly and I don't think that camcorder is broken but I think there's a codec issue that is preventing the video from being processed and saved. I'll do a log tomorrow and try to help out

Sent from my XT926 using XDA Premium HD app

Last edited:

clouse2013

Mar 12, 2011
Columbus
Google now didn't work at first but once I updated it it worked perfectly and I don't think that camcorder is broken but I think there's a codec issue that is preventing the video from being processed and saved. I'll do a log tomorrow and try to help out

Sent from my XT926 using XDA Premium HD app

Noticed that with video as well. You can record but then it freezes. And when I go to playback the video, it says video cannot be played. Other than that, this rom is great. Fast as hell

bkd11

Mar 13, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Thanks very much for reporting! I didn't had time to test bluetooth yet, but I will do it soon.

EDIT: bluetooth calls works. I'm not sure about bluetooth music.

Thank you epinter for building this for the XT926! Bluetooth audio didn't work when I tested but I can confirm bluetooth phone and the camera both worked fine. Finally a usable CM build for me. Great work!

ikesik

Jan 13, 2011
So far so good. Video recording fails as indicated. Not perfect yet but I'm satisfied

Sent from my XT926 using xda app-developers app

madmonkey57

Oct 21, 2012
my battery is draining rather really really quick, i charged the phone overnight and today morning within 4 hours my battery is 50 percent drained

the things i have done
- Disabled LTE , only using 3G
- Disabled NFC
- Disabled battery light

Any help please, should i reload the ROM - or should i do a factory reset / with Data erase / Dalvik cache erase and then load the ROM again???
Try to calibrate your battery with a tool like this one.

triskropf97

Dec 5, 2012
Google now doesn't work? Try going into settings and uncheck hotword detection. I have to do that on my tablet and it seems to work just fine.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda premium

I tried that and it 'fixed' the F/C but it the still just **** off but this time the F/C thingy didn't pop up... Thanks anyways..

The update seemed to fix it for me!!:cool:

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Oh and one bug I noticed is wen pulling a app out if the app drawer and dragging it over to another page and they were all blank except for the one u started out on and then if u dropped it on the 'blank' page that one showed up and all the others disappeared... And then wen u enter the app drawer it seemed to fix the problem but it's blank till u scroll... This is on trebuchet... If others r having thus problem too I'd love to see it fixed cuz I LOVE trebuchet...

ckeathley

Jul 27, 2010
Coweta
MMS issue

Any fix for the MMS not sending? I am Verizon and my network shows unknown along with my number, Min and PRL Version. How can I update that?

saloums7

Jul 19, 2012
Montreal
Aah all the problems on XT926... is MMS, phone number info broken on XT925? Or does it all work except camcorder, LTE signal and the third thing I can't remember that are mentioned on linuxmobile?

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app

koftheworld

Jun 9, 2010
Central NJ
Any fix for the MMS not sending? I am Verizon and my network shows unknown along with my number, Min and PRL Version. How can I update that?

Xt926 maxx here

I had to switch back to another rom due to:

GPS not locking
Phone and contacts fc making calls when after clearing data and cache
MMS issue that I wasn't able to solve

I'm really hopeful about the next release though. See you guys soon.

Last edited:

arcanexvi

Aug 22, 2010
Hoffman Estates, IL
I had to switch back to another rom due to:

GPS not locking
Phone and contacts fc making calls when after clearing data and cache
MMS issue that I wasn't able to solve

I'm really hopeful about the next release though. See you guys soon.

Yeah. My XT926 fail list after clean install is:

- Bluetooth audio works but has issues
- MMS will not send
- Incoming calls cause a FC
- Camcorder will not record
- Dialing a call from the contact list causes a FC. Manual dial Ok.

GPS does lock. I have a thunderstorm going on and I get a lock outdoors and by a window.

I never import data on new ROMs which is why I don't see all the fc/launcher issues some of you have.

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

Overall a fantastic start considering the short timetable.

Last edited:

mikeyinid

Sep 4, 2010
Boise
Not having the mms issue here. Did on previous builds. Havent made or recieved any calls so i cant speak on that. Definitely a daily driver for me.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a CM10.1 (Jelly Bean, Android 4.2) ROM for RAZR HD.

I'm not responsible by phone bricks of any kind, or any other damage this firmware may cause to you, to your phone or any accessories conected to your phone.

This firmware can be used with a unlocked bootloader.

Download links and information about what is working can be found on the website:
    http://www.linuxmobile.org/razrhd/cm10-1

Instructions:
    Download the zip (cm-10.1-*-UNOFFICIAL-epinter-xt925.zip) and copy to your sdcard.
    Boot into recovery.
    Backup your firmware and data!
    Format /system.
    Install the firmware (install zip from...).
    Install gapps (install zip from...).
    Wipe data/cache (don't wipe if you plan to upgrade from CM10 to CM10.1)
    Reboot.

DEVELOPERS (razrqcom-dev-team):
    EPinter - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT925 & MB886 Support
    DHacker - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT926 Support
    Hashcode - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT926 Support
    Nadlabak - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT897 Support
    Skrilax_CZ - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT897 Support

Developers builds:
    DHacker: http://androidhosting.org/Devs/Dhacker29/cm/
    Epinter: http://goo.im/devs/epinter
    Skrilax: http://skrilax.droid-developers.org/cm10.1nightly/razrqcom/choose_device.php

37XGm.png

0Mx4q.png

ti5bH.png

2eWHL.png
    Feedback

Last week, cyanogenmod introduced some changes that break razrhd, don't boot anymore. To make it work again, we must make a change that breaks video decoding. We are working on a solution to solve all the kernel problems and avoid this kind of issue, but it may require some time.
    Working with dhacker to bring cm-10.2 to motorola qcom phones. Progress until now:
    No calls, lot of crashes, but some things working (wifi, display, audio). A lot of things to do yet. No ETA.

Be7LNcy.png
    Updated to 4.2.2, no bootloops or sensor problems.
    I hate when that happens. And it's more frustrating when there's so few other Roms to try with our device. But epinter has all the right to focus on his real work and family. I appreciate his work and I hope he can work again on this Rom in the near future.

I, as I'm sure many of you are, love to try new Roms on my Android devices. And the lack of options on this magnificent phone is infuriating. So many potential.

I'm trying to do something, some minutes in a day ... Building, trying to debug camera ...