[Q] LG G Flex Lockscreen

Search This thread

jinwoo125

Nov 20, 2012
Hi everyone, I've searched and seen some ROMs that can support the LG G Flex lockscreens but I was wondering if there was any other method to doing so on the stock LG G2 ROM? If anyone knows please let me know. I also saw that the G2 Tweakbox module has a feature to enable the LG G Flex lockscreen theme but I was wondering if it worked like the original.. if anyone has the premium version and has pics or videos of it working, a reply would be greatly apprectiated. Thanks in advance!

AyDee

Sep 30, 2010
Mobile
Hi everyone, I've searched and seen some ROMs that can support the LG G Flex lockscreens but I was wondering if there was any other method to doing so on the stock LG G2 ROM? If anyone knows please let me know. I also saw that the G2 Tweakbox module has a feature to enable the LG G Flex lockscreen theme but I was wondering if it worked like the original.. if anyone has the premium version and has pics or videos of it working, a reply would be greatly apprectiated. Thanks in advance!

It works exactly the same in TweaksBox as it does in a Flex rom.
LG Flex Lockscreen working on LG G2: http://youtu.be/_cfFHEWhz_Q
Not my vid but it's the same.

buski

Dec 18, 2012
Montreal

I got the theme flex them from this forum and g2 tweaksbox and the lockscreen is the same as on cloudyflex it animates and everything

Attachments

• tmp_Screenshot_2014-06-08-01-00-07-664887283.jpg
    tmp_Screenshot_2014-06-08-01-00-07-664887283.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 658

Akatosh

Jan 14, 2012
UK
I got the theme flex them from this forum and g2 tweaksbox and the lockscreen is the same as on cloudyflex it animates and everything

How did you change the wallpaper to that one? I can't the option to change wallpapers and this is default for me

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1402241773643.jpg
    1402241773643.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 378

Top Liked Posts