LG Stock Rom Collection/Root/Unbrick Guide - N00B Friendly! Updated!

Search This thread

RDilus

Jul 28, 2008
Gouda
All in one guide for rooting and unbricking and a nice stock rom collection can be found here!
Yes sombody finally doing this and the reason why is because i had a brick today (yes i risked my phone to write a unbrick guide!)
But first of all a little warning!

!!!i'm not responsible for any damage to the hardware or software, you have been warned!!!!

Rom Collection
Open Europe - Should work on every EU Device with the name D620(r) - Status: Online - Size: 1Gb
V10D-EUR-XX

Romanian Vodafone - Status: Online - Size: 999Mb - Need somebody to flash this to get the whole rom version!
V10A-???-??

That is all roms for now.
Wanna help me out? send me a PM if you have other then D620 like D620r for example!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to root LG G2 Mini
pending

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unbrick the LG G2 Mini
This may take some time avg around 25 minutes.
Make sure you follow the video step by step for your own safety.
If you still have problems just leave a comment so i can help you with the issue(s).
Make sure if you got any issues make sure to make a printscreen with phone model number.

Download the LG G2 Mini Tools here

Last edited:

zoombila

Mar 13, 2011
need more info

same black screen with a message:FOTAFS_Open /cache/fota/log/FSUA_LOG_txt.0.No such file

zoombila

Mar 13, 2011
After OTA update : power on,lg logo,software update then black screen with FOTAFS.....
I tried with kdz(all steps)but after phone restart : lg logo,software update ,then same black screen with FOTAFS....
I tried reset factory settings but no efect.
Phone can be put in download mode.
Sorry for my english.

Last edited:

RDilus

Jul 28, 2008
Gouda
After OTA update : power on,lg logo,software update then black screen with FOTAFS.....
I tried with kdz(all steps)but after phone restart : lg logo,software update ,then same black screen with FOTAFS....
I tried reset factory settings but no efect.
Phone can be put in download mode.
Sorry for my english.

can you send me a PM (private message)

wolfpacknwo

Aug 1, 2012
Thanks for the tips. Today I finally got time to flash my phone with the european rom, so now my phone isn't anymore blocked on Vodafone network and their **** bloatware.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All in one guide for rooting and unbricking and a nice stock rom collection can be found here!
    Yes sombody finally doing this and the reason why is because i had a brick today (yes i risked my phone to write a unbrick guide!)
    But first of all a little warning!

!!!i'm not responsible for any damage to the hardware or software, you have been warned!!!!

Rom Collection
    Open Europe - Should work on every EU Device with the name D620(r) - Status: Online - Size: 1Gb
    V10D-EUR-XX

Romanian Vodafone - Status: Online - Size: 999Mb - Need somebody to flash this to get the whole rom version!
    V10A-???-??

That is all roms for now.
    Wanna help me out? send me a PM if you have other then D620 like D620r for example!

How to root LG G2 Mini
    pending

Unbrick the LG G2 Mini
    This may take some time avg around 25 minutes.
    Make sure you follow the video step by step for your own safety.
    If you still have problems just leave a comment so i can help you with the issue(s).
    Make sure if you got any issues make sure to make a printscreen with phone model number.

Download the LG G2 Mini Tools here

Ok, the easiest way to unbrick:

- Reboot to download mode (be sure to know how)
    - Download Flash Tool 2014 from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2797190
    - Download proper kdz from here (type you IMEI in 'Check new firmware' or choose from the list) http://lg-phone-firmware.com/index.php?id_mod=57
    - Use flash tool as explained in the thread where you downloaded it from.

Simple, isn't it?
    Nice thread!
    I hope it turns out ok!

For root use the TowelRoot app.
    I have the brazillian firmware but i'm new here. After my 10 posts i'll post the link here
    I'm trying to get some stock rom links for a friend and found this thread, does anyone have the above link in direct form and not going thru linkbucks please ???

http://lg-phone-firmware.com/mobile/index.php?id_mod=57