Hide Operator Statusbar B510

Search This thread

Jacob69

Jan 14, 2014
Fürth
Voila ...

Operator or provider or carrier is now hidden in the status bar.

(Backup before) Replaces the system / app / systemui.apk with on your mobile phone. Root is required and do not forget the rights ("rw-r - r -") to adapt.

agaqujan.jpg
numyjehu.jpg

Have fun

Jacob69

*sorry for my bad english

Last edited:
B

BeyondTheHorizon

Voila ...

(Backup before) Replaces the system / app / systemui.apk with on your mobile phone. Root is required and do not forget the rights ("rw-r - r -") to adapt.

Have fun

Jacob69

SystemUI app does more than showing the operator's name in the status bar. Replacing it with that one is not a good idea because it's not the SystemUI of B510. It's an old SystemUI.

Last edited:

zordo

Dec 28, 2012
I cant understand why the operator name is there anyway. It might be useful while travelling abroad, but otherwise its just a complete waste of space and there should be an option in stock-rom menus to disable it. Ridiccolous that everything has to made to look like **** and force people to root their phones.

miz_pimp

Mar 23, 2012
LG V40
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
So the question that still remains unanswered is whether this is the SystemUI of B510, or not? And if so, is this the one from Reyncla that has the Huawei logo as the home button?

Sent from my Huawei P6

Jacob69

Jan 14, 2014
Fürth
In this version, only the image was replaced by Reyncla. I have maintained the Huawei logo. I have hidden using the code the operator.

Google is my translator.

Jacob69

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI P6-U06 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: miz_pimp

miz_pimp

Mar 23, 2012
LG V40
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Not B510 SystemUI, so you are back in time. You are using a limited option SystemUI just to remove operator name? Great, why don't you buy a NOKIA 3310 ?
How do you know it's not the B510 SystemUI? I extracted it from the full B510 update.app, decompiled, and edited it.

Your snarky comments are really unnecessary, and annoying. Please, I've said this to you before, if you have nothing helpful, or useful to say, then please refrain from saying anything at all.

Sent from my Huawei P6

Reactions: kolembo

Jacob69

Jan 14, 2014
Fürth
@XDAvatar

This is how you hide OPERATOR name in status bar : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2770563

Have you tested this trick?

Did not you.

Not B510 SystemUI, so you are back in time. You are using a limited option SystemUI just to remove operator name? Great, why don't you buy a NOKIA 3310 ?

How do you know that it is not the systemui.apk of B510?

version: 2.0.0-Beta9
apkFileName: AA041C.apk
isFrameworkApk: false
usesFramework:
ids:
tag: P6
sdkInfo:
minSdkVersion: '19'
targetSdkVersion: '19'
packageInfo:
forced-package-id: '127'
versionInfo:
versionCode: '19'
versionName: JB_SystemUI_V100R001C00B002
compressionType: true

No further questions.

Excuse my bad english, I'm from Germany

Greetings Jacob69

XDAvatar

Jun 12, 2014
@XDAvatar

Did not you.

usesFramework:
ids:
sdkInfo:
packageInfo:
versionInfo:

No further questions.

Greetings Jacob69

You just answered your own question.

Last edited:

taaeem

Feb 22, 2014
Hamburg
@XDAvatar

Did not you.

usesFramework:
ids:
sdkInfo:
packageInfo:
versionInfo:

No further questions.

Greetings Jacob69

You just gave your own answer.
actually he is quite right because you said in your post that it is JB system ui and B102 but maybe they didn't change the version number because they were to lazy or so.

Gesendet von meinem P6-U06

blueIBI

Jun 9, 2012
hey..

if i just want the huawei logo of this apk..what will i need to do..for me the provider logo isn't that disturbing as it seems to others..
when i download the file from first post it automatically wants to install it..but it fails (of course)..
so what to do exactly?

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI P6-U06 B510

amir_loh66

Apr 13, 2014
I have rooted B510 and tried to replaced SystemUI.ask by ES explorer and root browser but it denies replacement, please someone help me what to do?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Voila ...

agaqujan.jpg
    numyjehu.jpg

Have fun

Jacob69

Here's the SystemUI.apk with the stock navigation bar buttons..

Credits to Jacob69 for helping me remove the carrier name :good:
    If I try this and something goes wrong (can something go wrong?), can I just replace this file with a back up of the old one and get everything working again?

Thanks in advance.
    The only thing that can go wrong is, you'll lose your navigation bar and status bar, and have constant SystemUI FCs.

This can be fixed by rebooting. You might still not have your status bar and navigation bar, but just fix the SystemUI.apk permissions in the file manager you used to replace it, and then reboot again, then you should be fine.
    In this version, only the image was replaced by Reyncla. I have maintained the Huawei logo. I have hidden using the code the operator.

Google is my translator.

Jacob69

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI P6-U06 mit Tapatalk
    @miz_pimp, i'm sorry to bother you again with my noobness, but have you tried this in B512? I saw someone saying that it worked in it, but I'm also concerned about the file being extracted from B510 and not B512.

Thanks.
    Yes, it works. [emoji2]