For thr love of bacon use cm6

Search This thread

cnutile

Jul 29, 2010
RavenWulf,

Thanks for your help. Not sure about the Ad Hoc network situation for the Ipad. Does anyone else know if this is possible and the best way to set it up?

Thanks!

mrogulja

Jul 12, 2009
I dunno about everyone elses issues because everything on mine works great, but I am having kind of a strange issue that I can't fix;

Everytime I'm actually using the phone to talk to someone and get a text it vibrates the phone to the point people I'm on the line with can hear it and the settings to stop it are locked out of the menu. I can change them but as soon as I go back it changes back to the "vibrate" setting. Kind of annoying considering I get 100 plus texts a day and use my phone for work to talk to clients.

I have the same problem. Dont know how to fix it :(

banzairx7

Aug 21, 2010
I'm having a pretty big intermittent issue- Complete lack of internet connectivity. Doesn't matter if I'm on Wifi, 3G, Edge. This happens about once a week and is usually cleared up by rebooting. This weekend I was down for 1.5 days and rebooting and reflashing the rom made no difference. It just magically decided to fix itself.

Anyone else run into something similar?

KCRic

Aug 4, 2010
Overland Park
Just so you know, if rebooting/reflashing or anything else didn't fix it then it's not the ROM that's causing it. Think about it - it just magicaly cleared itself up? No, your carrier has an issue or one or more of the cell towers do. Nothing to do with the ROM.

All this of course assumes you have the latest radio flashed (I hope by now everyone knows that and has done it). Anyway, call your carrier and have them check it out.

cnutile

Jul 29, 2010
#TF v1.7.1 Does the Trick

Using the #TF v1.7.1 version and having no problems with connectivity to IPad.

banzairx7

Aug 21, 2010
I thought carrier at first too but wifi goes down at the same time. That's not carrier related.

I updated to the latest radio version and it's happened once for about an hour since then. It does seem to be much better than it was before the update. I don't have any hard numbers to back that up though.

Just so you know, if rebooting/reflashing or anything else didn't fix it then it's not the ROM that's causing it. Think about it - it just magicaly cleared itself up? No, your carrier has an issue or one or more of the cell towers do. Nothing to do with the ROM.

All this of course assumes you have the latest radio flashed (I hope by now everyone knows that and has done it). Anyway, call your carrier and have them check it out.

Mallardmytouchslide

Nov 11, 2010
Praise GOD

Thank you... I no longer get anxiety when I look at my applications and see stupid applications that can not be removed from my phone. Thank god for root!

ProjektStreet

Oct 21, 2010
Aurora, CO
So. I have flashed this rom. So far, I'm having a lot of issues. First is I keep getting a lot of FC's when I open regular apps, i.e.: Messaging, Settings (CyanogenMod Settings to be exact). WTF? lol Can you put the 2.1 Camera back on this? I liked that one much better than the 2.2 one.

Edit: Found some things missing as well. Don't have the Contacts app, phone app, or anything for phone use. Text messaging like i said FC's. Browser FC's.

Reflashing now.

Last edited:

kapstail

Sep 3, 2007
Blue tooth doesn't transmit audio

Rooted my mt3g slide and installed the latest teamfenix rom and the latest radio. My bluetooth connects to the phone and the bluetooth headset can control the volume on the phone, but no audio is transmitted to the earpiece.

MusicMan374

Jun 25, 2010
Kirkland, WA
Rooted my mt3g slide and installed the latest teamfenix rom and the latest radio. My bluetooth connects to the phone and the bluetooth headset can control the volume on the phone, but no audio is transmitted to the earpiece.

Did you read the op? He says use cm6 instead, he's not devving for the slide anymore, he got a vibrant

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide

kapstail

Sep 3, 2007
Thanks for the response, I did install the cm6. Everything on the bluetooth works properly, I can transmit files to and from multiple devices, but just can't get the audio pushed to ear piece. Any other suggestions would be greatly apprecited. Maybe a link to the cm6. On the off chance that I downloaded a bad file.

MusicMan374

Jun 25, 2010
Kirkland, WA
Thanks for the response, I did install the cm6. Everything on the bluetooth works properly, I can transmit files to and from multiple devices, but just can't get the audio pushed to ear piece. Any other suggestions would be greatly apprecited. Maybe a link to the cm6. On the off chance that I downloaded a bad file.

http://mirror.teamdouche.net/?device=espresso&type=stable

Download the top file there, and flash it. I'm not sure why audio wouldn't push to the earpiece, but if it is a bug it most likely isn't getting fixed, since this guy doesn't actually have a slide anymore, sorry :eek:

kapstail

Sep 3, 2007
Thank You

Download the top file there, and flash it. I'm not sure why audio wouldn't push to the earpiece, but if it is a bug it most likely isn't getting fixed, since this guy doesn't actually have a slide anymore, sorry :eek:[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Apparently the first zip I downloaded from a different link had an error. It's all working perfectly now. Thx 4 the link.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Oh okayy...even better. Thanks for the link, already downloading.
    So my next steps are to Flash the 1.7.1, flash the dopio 3.5 825 or 844 via Rom Manager and reinstall my apps via AppBrain. Is that correct?

Also I can use Rom Manager to flash the Rom right...just go to Install Rom from SD Card then select it then when it promps me click on both Backup existing rom and Wipe data and cache...Is that also correct?

Thanks bro.

Oh, sorry guys! Didn't know there was still an interest in 1.7.1! Ill plop the links up in the OP!