AUTOREC Problems??Help ?

Search This thread

MaestriFC

Feb 22, 2014
i just used autorec to install custom recovery and when i lock the screen and turn it back on the screen is all messed up and there's lines everywhere but i can still see the screen move when i swipe.. in order to get it to work i have to reboot the phone everytime...i have the d80020k software... any help is appreciated

paulthuong

May 7, 2014
Philadelphia
i just used autorec to install custom recovery and when i lock the screen and turn it back on the screen is all messed up and there's lines everywhere but i can still see the screen move when i swipe.. in order to get it to work i have to reboot the phone everytime...i have the d80020k software... any help is appreciated

wow sounds serious pal. I'd recommend a full reset to factory and unroot it.

ivankhong

Jul 11, 2014

I am having the same problem with my AT&T LG G2, did you figure out the solution?