anyone started to root the device?

Search This thread
M

Mr_Bartek

I will try tomorrow. Will have to get testers as I can only test on DHD.

Bart1981

Dec 4, 2006
Utrecht
It's really annoying, with the bootloader unlocked it's like if Jessica Biel is nude on your bed and saying come here honey,let me have a good time(root me)...but you don't because you don't have the durex :eek:

Whaha really Genius!
But rooting can't be far away now..... Because I don't think the Durex is sold out in the super market. I actually think they have a special offer... ;)

Bart1981

Dec 4, 2006
Utrecht
I don't think SE will change it's mind, but the longer you wait, the more adjustments you make on your device (well at least I do..). So that's why I unlocked the bootloader as soon as I had my Arc. Even though I had allready played with it. But what the h*ll, now I had to play a bit longer with it. I don't see the problem :p

Blomkungen

Mar 3, 2011
They wont change their mind but the downside of unlocking is that you cannot update using SEUS
Hopefully SE will change that if you use stock firmware but have the bootloader unlocked

Sent from my LT15i using XDA App

rahan95

Aug 30, 2006
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
They wont change their mind but the downside of unlocking is that you cannot update using SEUS
Hopefully SE will change that if you use stock firmware but have the bootloader unlocked

Sent from my LT15i using XDA App

I don't see where that's a problem : if you unlock your bootloader, it's because you want to flash custom roms, isn't it ?

Who care about stock update when we get better functionnalities and often faster updates with all the leaks with custom roms ?

M

Mr_Bartek

I need somebody to carry out the following steps on their bootloader unlocked device

1. Enable USB Debugging
2. Run adb and enter the following commands (line-by-line)
Code:
adb shell
su

What is the response?

Top Liked Posts