Internet on the Galaxy gear.

Search This thread

cwalker29

May 5, 2009
Chicago
I want anybody that know how or trying to learn how getting bluetooth tethering working on the Galaxy gear to post their methods on how they got it to work. I tried every way possible with no success. Only way I haven't tried yet was flashing a international Rom.
So help is needed and please let's play nice with each other. I want this on my phone Asap. Don't post links to other threads because I read them all. Lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

cwalker29

May 5, 2009
Chicago
Well I got it to work with pdanet but a little slow and screen start flickering. Also won't let me sign in to the play store and battery drain super fast. Start to think it's not worth it.

If you guys want me to post a how to leave a comment below. But keep in mind better ways should come in the future.

Last edited:

cwalker29

May 5, 2009
Chicago
Also post y'all experience while using the Internet.

Last edited:

cwalker29

May 5, 2009
Chicago
Already a few threads for this. Either use a rom with Bluetooth tethering, or use pdanet with wifi turned on in network spoofer (xposed module)
(all require null_ rom as stock does not include tethering profile)

Bluetooth internet is slow in general regardless of device

yeah i learn alot about this watch in the last couple of days. anyways thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Already a few threads for this. Either use a rom with Bluetooth tethering, or use pdanet with wifi turned on in network spoofer (xposed module)
    (all require null_ rom as stock does not include tethering profile)

Bluetooth internet is slow in general regardless of device