[Q] Problem with calibration of new digitizer

Search This thread

Hitlooser

Jan 7, 2009
Hello,
recently I bought a new digitizer for my Wildfire S and successfully replaced the old broken one. My new digitizer, as usual, isn't working properly and requires calibration.

The problem is that I don't have USB debugging turned on. So it means i can't follow the steps for calibrating the digitizer.
It's like so: Without debugging I can't get to work with adb, without adb I can't get CID, without CID I can't create goldcard and without goldcard I'm not able to calibrate the digitizer.

So i guess I'm stuck at the point of turning USB debugging on, but without working touchscreen I have no idea how to do it. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Hitlooser

Jan 7, 2009
same problem, pls help!

Well i kind of find a solution, if you have some other smartphone device, just download an app from google play called "GoldCard Helper" and get the cid of you SD card in there. Its already reversed you just write it somewhere and then you follow the instructions how to create a goldcard. After you get it you can get to your calibration process.

Even though, my digitizer was not working even after the calibration, so i tried to buy a new one and it wasn't working either. I wish you good luck and hope it will work for you :)