Exchange 2010 Push Mail W/ Outlook Anywhere,Alias's, POP Forwarding, NOW w/ POP3/IMAP

Search This thread

DeniaL

Jun 21, 2006
Woodland Hills, CA
I am sure we all feel the same way you do about DeniaL's mail service. I for one have not had any big fuss about it, especially as I don't use OWA.

Let me reiterate that DeniaL is doing a super job and well, updates like these are definitely unexpected, given the fact that he is not taking care of it full time.

And to padawan, you certainly cannot expect services like you've experienced with various mail providers that charge you a bomb / put ads into your mails / limits your usage with various hindrance. I am sure you don't mean it in a rude way but IMHO, words could have been phrased better to avoid the wrath of many appreciative members like Austin and myself. If you require better system support, I humbly suggest (more expensive) alternatives which will definitely cost more than what you donated.

It is not your place to advise nor is it the place to demand, suggest you may.
pffft. I would be willing to do this more full time, but that requires me to charge a lot more and a monthly fee. As of right now I'm only charging for up front donations. You guys want to pay on a monthly basis and I will make this service a much higher priority, but for now, you get a lot for what you are paying for...

When I work 10 hours days and come home to these issues, I don't like **** not working just as much as anyone else. It took about 20 minutes to fix once I realized what caused the problem.

leo-chan

Nov 27, 2006
Globetrotting
pffft. I would be willing to do this more full time, but that requires me to charge a lot more and a monthly fee. As of right now I'm only charging for up front donations. You guys want to pay on a monthly basis and I will make this service a much higher priority, but for now, you get a lot for what you are paying for...

When I work 10 hours days and come home to these issues, I don't like **** not working just as much as anyone else. It took about 20 minutes to fix once I realized what caused the problem.
And yes you're doing a good job.. No worries man, don't let the occassional ungrateful member demotivate you.

And yes, we do realise that we "get a lot more for what we are paying for"
:D

DoubleVision

Feb 28, 2007
Remote Wipe?

Hi DeniaL,

Looks an excellent facility that you are offering with many happy customers.

Presently I am aa free mail2web user but I am after a bit more functionality such as the addition of your POP3/IMAP "pull" add-on.

I have seen in the past that is is possible to Remote Wipe a phone using Exchange - is this possible with your system?

Thanks!

DoubleVision

P.S. Hi to all, it's my first post :)

DeniaL

Jun 21, 2006
Woodland Hills, CA
Hi DeniaL,

Looks an excellent facility that you are offering with many happy customers.

Presently I am aa free mail2web user but I am after a bit more functionality such as the addition of your POP3/IMAP "pull" add-on.

I have seen in the past that is is possible to Remote Wipe a phone using Exchange - is this possible with your system?

Thanks!

DoubleVision

P.S. Hi to all, it's my first post :)
Remote wipe is a Feature with Exchange 2007. I haven't really looked into it, but I do know that it is possible.

al8525wu

May 2, 2007
How does Push email work? I have an account setup now. So any mail that I get will get Pushed onto my device?

I sent a test message to my account and I can see it online with the web mail page but my device is not getting it.

Is there something I have to do?

I just double checked all my settings. Even if I try to manually connect with the phone, it detects no messages although there are when I check online.

Thanks all,
al8525wu

Last edited:

DoubleVision

Feb 28, 2007
Remote wipe is a Feature with Exchange 2007. I haven't really looked into it, but I do know that it is possible.

Firstly, just doing the Paypal payment so I can join your popular service and of course a PM. :)

Thanks for the answer. Did a bit of research into the topic as it would be an excellent feature to have if someone was kind enough to nick a phone or loosing it on a drunken night out. If you get a chance please have a look and see if it is possible.

Of course it may be that others don't want this facility.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa998614.aspx

and

https://thesource.ofallevil.com/technet/solutionaccelerators/mobile/deploy/msfp_8.mspx

jenellej

Nov 2, 2004
Denial

@Denial

Im from the Philippines, would it be possible to course my donation for your service through some other means? Paypal isnt available from here :(

al8525wu

May 2, 2007
Highly recommended

Just wanted to post a message to recommend DeniaL's service. I got my issues sorted out (had to reflash the ROM ie. see other thread about having problems with Exchange server).

Anyway, the service works great and I'm so glad that there is someone like DeniaL that is going to all the trouble of setting up a service like this and providing the support he does.

al8525wu

tylr

Mar 10, 2006
NC
Another satisfied user

Just wanted to add my Thanks too! I had an issue last night (Sunday) with Outlook connecting to Exchange and DeniaL was very responsive and helpful. It turned out to be a problem with some AV software holding open Outlook and nothing to do with DeniaL's service.

Thanks!!!

mickeyace

Feb 28, 2007
Highly Recommended

First I just want to say THANKS:) Denial!!! I have been using the service for a week or so and I love it. It works so well with WM6 it is a must have!! I really appreciate the quick service and that he is kind enough to offer this to all of us for an incredible price. We all need to get together and make sure we help support Denials efforts. Thanks again for offering us this great service. :) :)

robt2379

May 18, 2006
Southampton
Hi All

Heres another positive testamonial for this service. I was using a paid for Exchange 2007 account costing $18 per month before I found this. DeniaLs service is just as good and reliable, and with the paid for service I wasnt allowed to use my googlemail alias.
A big thank you from me, this truely is a real bonus for WM6 XDA devs users.
As we say over here, you are a gent sir!

Rob

firepro

Oct 18, 2006
Houston
Owa and Outlook

Denial, thanks for the service, made donation, but willing to pay more to make sure you keep service, and it's worth your trouble.

Push email is working great. But a couple of questions for anyone that knows answers.

1. I cant get owa to synch with outlook consistantly.
2. OWa did not synch with old outlook stuff. Just new stuff.
3. Am I supposed to stop outlook from using the pop addressess, and just let owa do this. I think that sometimes when outlook is up, I get message on outlook and owa and phone. This means I get a lot of duplicate messages.
4. If I make a folder on owa, the folder appears on 8525 but it is not checked to synch messages, so I have to make sure I check to synch on 8525. can this be done automatically.

Thanks in advance

Ray

leo-chan

Nov 27, 2006
Globetrotting
3. Am I supposed to stop outlook from using the pop addressess, and just let owa do this. I think that sometimes when outlook is up, I get message on outlook and owa and phone. This means I get a lot of duplicate messages.
I'd stick to just one e-mail either exchange or pop.

4. If I make a folder on owa, the folder appears on 8525 but it is not checked to synch messages, so I have to make sure I check to synch on 8525. can this be done automatically.
Click on Manage Folders in Outlook Mail on your PDA and you will see check boxes at the side of folders you wish you synchronise.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Upgrade to NBD WM6...Now cannot get push to work.

Just upgraded to NBD WM6 on my Wizard and now cannot get pocket outlook to sync to denials server. Everything was great with denials service when I had WM5.

Anybody else having issues with NBD8.3 WM6?
    Sorry for not reading the new tutorial carefully.
    Will me new email address be (where I will instruct my gmail account to forward all my emails to) be user@ztek.me?
    Yes. That is correct.