[ROM][26JUN] UN-OFFICIAL MIUI v4 Note 2.6.22 LEAK >> SAMMY ICS BASED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

pvillasuso

Apr 16, 2007
Friends...im a sound designer and tried both beats n dsp. Dsp is def a more superior tool for sound processing. Jamie made a mod where its embedded into the settings of aosp i think maybe it can be integrated into miui for note as well.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Hey mate
Sounds interesting !
You got a link , to try it out please ?

----

Post #3 updated !
Enjoy, till new release arrives !

Last edited:

pvillasuso

Apr 16, 2007
guys i think...i am almost near in finding the solution for camera video recording...

:eek:

praying-dog10.jpg

Reactions: grgsiocl

androidindian

Nov 16, 2010
New Delhi
Hey mate
Sounds interesting !
You got a link , to try it out please ?

Ooops I was slightly confused coz of the video quality: there are 2 things actually

latest dsp manager found here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=23164812&postcount=1741

which needs to be copied to system/app and then reboot

and the other cool mod is by jamie who made some extra animation effects for aosp which can be included into miui maybe? they are embedded into the settings itself. video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRQYc_qM5oY
and link to animation mod files: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=23032921&postcount=953

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

guys i think...i am almost near in finding the solution for camera video recording...

seriously.. mind blown! i think this will be a stable release after the video. and other fixes coming up. mind blown!

nameejokerx

Dec 4, 2008
Cyberjaya
Great discovery..
After I manage to solve my baseband problem the miui are almost become full release..
Thanks dev..
To add 1 prob.. there is a graphical glitch on popup where when u typing on the box the popup is missing..

Last edited:

grgsiocl

Nov 9, 2009
Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
Great discovery..
After I manage to solve my baseband problem the miui are almost become full release..
Thanks dev..
To add 1 prob.. there is a graphical glitch on popup where when u typing on the box the popup is missing..

that is still there...since it is early porting, we are facing difficulty in finding solutions in earliest time...but it is not impossible, surely possible to come out with solution ...problem is related with windows re-drawing...once we fix the major problems, then we can solve other issues...but for the mean time it is stable version, you can use it with no force closes....

Reactions: nameejokerx

nameejokerx

Dec 4, 2008
Cyberjaya
that is still there...since it is early porting, we are facing difficulty in finding solutions in earliest time...but it is not impossible, surely possible to come out with solution ...problem is related with windows re-drawing...once we fix the major problems, then we can solve other issues...but for the mean time it is stable version, you can use it with no force closes....

Yes.. i had no issue so far other than the bug in op and this graphical issue..
great work so far..
p/s will the v4a will be upload today?

grgsiocl

Nov 9, 2009
Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
Ooops I was slightly confused coz of the video quality: there are 2 things actually

latest dsp manager found here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=23164812&postcount=1741

which needs to be copied to system/app and then reboot

and the other cool mod is by jamie who made some extra animation effects for aosp which can be included into miui maybe? they are embedded into the settings itself. video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRQYc_qM5oY
and link to animation mod files: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=23032921&postcount=953

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

seriously.. mind blown! i think this will be a stable release after the video. and other fixes coming up. mind blown!

we can use those animaitons and we can also give different animations as optional as darky does it...only anim file needs to copied in framework-res.apk

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Yes.. i had no issue so far other than the bug in op and this graphical issue..
great work so far..
p/s will the v4a will be upload today?

may be if OP is willing...i am already uploading the ROM file to OP for testing...32% done so far...:D

nameejokerx

Dec 4, 2008
Cyberjaya
may be if OP is willing...i am already uploading the ROM file to OP for testing...32% done so far...:D

want me to test it also?:p
i dont mind breaking a bit my phone cos the internal storage already empty..
there is also one bug i found.. it seems that i cannot charge the phone while turn off.. the battery stuck at circle only..

Last edited:

grgsiocl

Nov 9, 2009
Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
want me to test it also?:p
i dont mind breaking a bit my phone cos the internal storage already empty

may not be the ROM, but if you are already on MIUI, I will send you link of a file...download it and push the file in the ROM zip at system/app and replace the framework-res.apk then flash the ROM again on top of the MIUI existing rom and check the animation effects...

here is the link http://www.mediafire.com/?hut3g14kbb87dnr

let me know.. about the result

nameejokerx

Dec 4, 2008
Cyberjaya
may not be the ROM, but if you are already on MIUI, I will send you link of a file...download it and push the file in the ROM zip at system/app and replace the framework-res.apk then flash the ROM again on top of the MIUI existing rom and check the animation effects...

here is the link http://www.mediafire.com/?hut3g14kbb87dnr

let me know.. about the result

ok.. will test it..
is this framework regarding the re-draw window?
in system/app or system/framework?
had replace in system/framework thru root explorer as i download using my phone. phone reboot and a lot of fc. use adb and push back the file to system/framework and set the correct permission and phone booted normally..
quite nice the transition.. really like it..

Last edited:
Reactions: grgsiocl

grgsiocl

Nov 9, 2009
Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
Willing to test the new version also bro. Yayyy!!

still uploading...

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Willing to test the new version also bro. Yayyy!!

still uploading bro...

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

ok.. will test it..
is this framework regarding the re-draw window?
in system/app or system/framework?

push it to system/framework

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

wow animation effects are working beautifully....

pvillasuso

Apr 16, 2007
Hey guys

I don't mind distributing for beta testers

There are still some issues with google sync , that came up in the last minute
It's possible that we may solve quickly !, and then ..

[V4a] will be released for all and 4 free ! :cool:

~~

I understand the feeling of a new build coming out ,

f5, f5, can't wait , I pee on my pants !

Comon this is my first time on the other side of the Fence ! :D

Patience is a virtue :p

androidindian

Nov 16, 2010
New Delhi
Hey guys

~~

hahaha.. but again, we all thank all the amazing devs on the community for coming together and making this happen. what started out for v 4a , has taken another leap with so much getting added , and streamlined, and everything improving.. wow.. the v4 miui experience is gonna be amazing!!

grgsiocl

Nov 9, 2009
Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
Hey guys

~~

uploading is at 74%..i sent you PM. do the necessary changes and then post the link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ** NO MULTILANG SUPPORT **​
    miui.png

Very Special Thanks:
    MIUI.COM , its THEIR WORK RIGHT NOW, @XpLoDWilD for his CM9 build , and my good friend @iHoneyBadger

@proxuser [ I used his method to port miui ] // @imilka for his ASOP base (02-07) // @neobuddy89 [ AOSP base , etc ] // @d3signz for his hosting, banners & Graphics ! Salut mon ami // @androidindian [ premium Beta tester ] thank you , so much for time invested in testing ! // @JamieD81 [ tips, mods, suggestions ] // Thanks to somebody @ miui.us for his MIUI4.0 [Galaxy Nexus] // @Alejandrissimo for his framework mod , gracias compadre

Bugs:

None till now , it seems all working well

Download:

Download HERE - this is an untouched version

MIRROR > http://www.mediafire.com/?k91j3pjg6ukubac

Installation:

INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BRICKS!
    (This ROM may not be safe to flash -- it may have to be repackaged! Don't flash if you don't know what you're doing!)

Since this ROM is based on Stock ICS -- make sure to go back to GB first and then flash this!

Courtesy: An anonymous friend!

This ROM is based on Stock LPF (not CM9). So, it could potentially eff up your phone if you don't follow proper instructions!

Fresh install [ recommended ]

DON'T flash FROM i9220 LEAKED REPACK!

1. Download / Save { ROM } & GAPPS to your SDCard
    2. Go back to GB, then Boot into Recovery {CWM} and Full Wipe (Factory reset + cache + dalvik )
    3. Flash > { ROM } & GAPPS
    4. Reboot System
    5. Give some time [3-5min] and let the ROM settle down
    6. Go to google play and install >> superSU

------

TO FIX SUPER SU OR SUPERUSER UPDADE BINARY

1. Go to tools pemission manager > root permission select super su or superuser and allow root permission for them

2. go to apps also in permission manager select super su or superuser > i trust it ON

3. THEN go to su and update binary
    Changelogs

CHANGELOG
    Patches

patches

And... we are back again ! :cool:

NOOBS are 100% welcome here ! :D

phoenix_1.jpg
    CLOSING THREAD​

Thanks to everyone involved from the beginning, it has been a wonderful journey for me , Learned so much about the ROM's , and now I have more respect for devs , I can understand their hard work now .

We finally did it , we have what we all were looking for ,

Special Thanks to miui.com for this incredible ROM

Peace !​