[ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][N7105] XXDLL4 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [12/29]

Search This thread

greythorne

Dec 4, 2006
Assuming I'm coming from another custom rom, how do I install this?

I have CWM installed so I guess I need to wipe user data, cache, dalvik etc etc before installing this rom?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

greythorne

Dec 4, 2006

Ok. One more thing which one do you guys use odexed or deodexed?

---------- Post added at 05:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

Oh the kernel isn't patched for vulnerability right?

baileyjr

Aug 21, 2012
Cardiff
Ok. One more thing which one do you guys use odexed or deodexed?

---------- Post added at 05:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

Oh the kernel isn't patched for vulnerability right?

I'm using it with the latest perseus kernel which is patched

Burginthorn

Oct 29, 2012
When you say your data will be preserved do you mean all my games, apps and what not will still be there after flashing?

Thx.

teshxx

Jul 19, 2010
FL
I can download any other file in your T889 folder but that one gives a 404.

I know Im a pain but any chance of an alternate link?

USE/PRESS/CLICK "LINK 1". It's not linked to goo.im. It hasn't been seen since this morning. Goo.im has been having problems since yesterday refreshing the database.

Last edited:

baileyjr

Aug 21, 2012
Cardiff
USE/PRESS/CLICK "LINK 1". It's not linked to goo.im. It hasn't been seen since this morning. Goo.im has been having problems since yesterday refreshing the database.

Thanks I didn't realise you had updated the original post. All working great now. I'm just going to send you a well earned beer now. :)

If you are thinking about doing a few flashable mods can I request the call recording mod please? Not the automatic not the one you start manually.

Keep up the good work.

teshxx

Jul 19, 2010
FL
Love the battery mod. Thanks!

You're Welcome!

Thanks I didn't realise you had updated the original post. All working great now. I'm just going to send you a well earned beer now. :)

If you are thinking about doing a few flashable mods can I request the call recording mod please? Not the automatic not the one you start manually.

Keep up the good work.

Awww. thankx for your support dude. Truly appreciate it!

Last edited:

baileyjr

Aug 21, 2012
Cardiff
Thanks mate, I saw you post in the call recording mode thread.

Can I request the version of the mod you start manually. I wouldn't necessarily want all of my calls recorded automatically, far to incriminating lol

Well actually I suppose the auto record version would be pretty cool as well, no chance of not recording an important call then, so either or, whichever is easier :)

These links may point you in the right direction, especially the second one. Over my head im afraid.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1938808

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1871525

Last edited:

teshxx

Jul 19, 2010
FL
Thanks mate, I saw you post in the call recording mode thread.

Can I request the version of the mod you start manually. I wouldn't necessarily want all of my calls recorded automatically, far to incriminating lol

Well actually I suppose the auto record version would be pretty cool as well, no chance of not recording an important call then, so either or, whichever is easier :)

These links may point you in the right direction, especially the second one. Over my head im afraid.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1938808

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1871525

Yea. Thanks. Will see if it works on note 2.

Burginthorn

Oct 29, 2012
Thx for the response mate. Just one last question before I flash.

Phone Specs:
GT-N7105
Baseband Version: N7105XXALIK (if I understand correctly, this flash won't effect my modem?)
Build Number: JR003C.N7105XXALIJ
Android 4.1.1

The reason for concern is my Note is paid outright, if I stuff it, I can't take it back to any carrier under contract, so I'm just being extra careful. Hope you can understand my caution. If this can work with my device, expect me to shout you a few beers :)

Appreciate the effort and the help.

Cheers.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ONLY FLASH THIS IF YOU HAVE N7105.

This is a 4.1.2 Stock Rom made from Factory Image, N7105XXDLL4 (CSC N7105VFGDLL2), released 12/29. Both Deodexed and Odexed versions are available. Both of them are rooted with unsecured boot (N7105) with init.d support and includes busybox.

Wipe cache/dalvik. Flash via CWM or TWRP. Your data will be preserved.

Deodexed: Link 1

Odexed: Link 1

Please credit if you plan to use this as a base.

Thanks
    ::Circle Mod::

ladek.jpg

Link 1

==========================================
    Hearty thanks to baileyjr for his generous donation.
    ==========================================
    Thanks for the fast update! Is this somehow branded version, as if I understood right the DLL1 of yours was t-mobile branded (boot & shutdown images etc.)?

This one has stock boot animation.
    Was just coming to reply to my question, no branding on this one. Working great!

haha.
    icon14.gif
    Many thanks.Seems to be working fine coming from original firmware.