28000mAh Batterey on Galaxy Note 10.1 2014

Search This thread

xdauserr

Dec 4, 2010
I've installed new battery with much higher capacity.
But system ignores battery voltage and shows remaining capacity guessing it from current drained from the battery.
So I get 0% while voltage is 4.0 (about 77% of capacity) and system goes to sleep mode.

Is it possible to fix this with xposed?

Is the issue in BatteryManager or should I modify the kernel?

xdauserr

Dec 4, 2010
It's really nice to have a big battery, to use the device as notepad whole day...

Devs, please help me!!

setmov

Dec 5, 2012
Maybe this is a calibration issue. So, try this way...install this module DisableCriticalBatteryShutdown, obviously through xposed, and activate+reboot, then turn off your phone, then charge the battery to 100% (so full charge), then when fully charged pull off the battery, and wait for at least 5 minutes...that way you can be assured the tab has no more power...after 5 minutes, put the battery back, and start the tab. This may solve your issues.

xdauserr

Dec 4, 2010
Maybe this is a calibration issue. So, try this way...install this module DisableCriticalBatteryShutdown, obviously through xposed, and activate+reboot, then turn off your phone, then charge the battery to 100% (so full charge), then when fully charged pull off the battery, and wait for at least 5 minutes...that way you can be assured the tab has no more power...after 5 minutes, put the battery back, and start the tab. This may solve your issues.

Thank you for reply.
But DisableCriticalBatteryShutdown is not working on my 4.4.2
It's enabled in xposed and after reboot.

Screen dims after 5% and device powers off after 1%.

Turning it off then on helps, but this is really annoying and power consuming method.

What should I change in the system to disable screen dimming and power off?

The perfect solution would be to change system capacity value.

setmov

Dec 5, 2012
Thank you for reply.
But DisableCriticalBatteryShutdown is not working on my 4.4.2
It's enabled in xposed and after reboot.

Screen dims after 5% and device powers off after 1%.

Turning it off then on helps, but this is really annoying and power consuming method.

What should I change in the system to disable screen dimming and power off?

The perfect solution would be to change system capacity value.

Try this one:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nema.batterycalibration&hl=en