[10.23.12][ciscogee][EG04][THEMES&MODS][JB-ICS LAYOUT ON GB!]

Search This thread

biznazz

Jun 2, 2011
Hey man the file for the ics theme for ec09 isn't there in the link. Any help there? Lol

Sent from my SCH-I400 using xda premium

samuelhadams

Dec 14, 2010
Just flashed ICS Theme for EC09. Overall it looks pretty good in most places and great in others. Some places need some touch-up.

Initial changes I would like to see:

-When the ticker is locked, there is a lock icon on the right side. The lock icon needs to be recolored. The icon looks pixelated and the upper right part of the icon is white instead of blue. The icon itself is probably no different that the stock icon but with the blue instead of white somehow it looks more pixelated at the top of the icon.

-The ring around the weather icon on the ticker to be brought back. The sun/moon by itself looks out of place.

-The ticker screen which displays missed calls, text messages, etc. has some pixelated icons as well. The email, missed call, and IM icons are rough around the edges. These icons actually stick out with how rough they look. The text message and VVM icons looks good.

Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

ciscogee

Aug 13, 2011
Wa State
Thanks for using. It was a quick mod the night eco9 came out. Still looking for a place where I moved and PC still packed 300 miles :(. I got some catching up to do.

XjokiX7

Jan 21, 2012
Great but with one problem.

Sooo after installing the blue nbtport theme everything was working great and was functional. :) but one thing that bugs me is that while I'm on an app when somebody calls it no longer displays who's calling on the ticker but on the screen itself, causing to stop the game and check who's calling. Is there a way to fix that or make the calls appear on the ticker again? :confused: If that could be fixed the theme would be flawless..

Txwolf1980

Aug 13, 2011
Huntsville Tx
Sooo after installing the blue nbtport theme everything was working great and was functional. :) but one thing that bugs me is that while I'm on an app when somebody calls it no longer displays who's calling on the ticker but on the screen itself, causing to stop the game and check who's calling. Is there a way to fix that or make the calls appear on the ticker again? :confused: If that could be fixed the theme would be flawless..

Are you ok touch whiz or a different launcher?

Dished out by my dumb digits

Reactions: XjokiX7

XjokiX7

Jan 21, 2012
Whoops. o.o it was in go launcher and I didn't even know. XD :p Well thanks for the help. :) The theme is flawless.

Reactions: ciscogee

ciscogee

Aug 13, 2011
Wa State
Big update in OP

Finally had a second to port over ics theme to ec09. New tidbits are added to spice it up as well as ALL TRAILBLAZER101 MODS TO DATE!!!!! [thank his awesomeness ticker mod OP]

initial release: HERE and OP

Still w/o pc, so it was great of my gf to let me do this with her pc :)

remember initail release, i still havent been able to get to other fixes mentioned in ec07 ics build.

hope yall enjoy

Legato525

Feb 9, 2011
This theme is Beautiful on EC09, I am using the ICS launcher from the market with it and it is amazing. My only complaint is the lock screen, Lot's of blue. I like the small white symbols and white text. But I am not a themer and your work is awesome.

Reactions: ciscogee

ciscogee

Aug 13, 2011
Wa State
This theme is Beautiful on EC09, I am using the ICS launcher from the market with it and it is amazing. My only complaint is the lock screen, Lot's of blue. I like the small white symbols and white text. But I am not a themer and your work is awesome.

Thanks. Appreciate it.
Yeah initial released was a quick port from ec07 with trailblazer101s mods Intact. I through in a few different thins to make it ec09 exclusive. Hopefully will have time to make another release soon.

KJW979

Jun 18, 2010
Buffalo, NY area
Installed over Debellare, very nice, so far only thing came across is sometimes hard to read words in pop up boxes with blue in gray especially outside but not complaining. Any further updates planned?

Sent from my SCH-I400 using XDA

DJMaj07

Dec 25, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Hey, running the EC09 ICS theme, and it's amazing. Fantastic work dude!

Question for ya, wondering if others have noticed this as well.

One of the screenshots in your OP shows the unlock/vibrate sliders to be small, elegant, ICS style:
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee434/ciscogee01/?action=view&current=ScreenShot.png

But the actual sliders on my phone have the older, larger slider icons with a huge blue circle around them... slightly off-putting. Any way to change to those small icons like in your screenshot?

Thanks man

XjokiX7

Jan 21, 2012
o_O

Everything seems perfect. But I just noticed one thing. On the ticker the message icon is still green. is there a way to change the color of that or no? Or can you guys change the color of it to blue?

ciscogee

Aug 13, 2011
Wa State
its been awhile...

sorry for late replies, been hetic, blah blah blah

Hey, running the EC09 ICS theme, and it's amazing. Fantastic work dude!

Question for ya, wondering if others have noticed this as well.

One of the screenshots in your OP shows the unlock/vibrate sliders to be small, elegant, ICS style:
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee434/ciscogee01/?action=view&current=ScreenShot.png

But the actual sliders on my phone have the older, larger slider icons with a huge blue circle around them... slightly off-putting. Any way to change to those small icons like in your screenshot?

Thanks man

that screen is from the ec07 theme
i added tid bits of dif imgs for ec09, starting monday ill be updating more.

these builds are for all of us and are in beta still so post "bugs" or changes wanted.

Everything seems perfect. But I just noticed one thing. On the ticker the message icon is still green. is there a way to change the color of that or no? Or can you guys change the color of it to blue?

screenshot please.. are u talking about the email icon?

Installed over Debellare, very nice, so far only thing came across is sometimes hard to read words in pop up boxes with blue in gray especially outside but not complaining. Any further updates planned?

Sent from my SCH-I400 using XDA

yes, yes there is further updates planned, this weekend will be catchup and format fiesta, im settled in where im at, and pc is still in another city but i bought my fiance a new laptop so i can take hers lol

XjokiX7

Jan 21, 2012
Nevermind I got it ciscogee :D I changed the android pattern a bit.. Not saying your work was bad but I like the color feature I made in it. :eek: Self made this pattern.. and also the message icon on the ticker was green. I changed the color to blue. I'll show you what I meant below. :)

Self made android pattern color:http://www.flickr.com/photos/65277943@N05/7140557295/

Blue mms color on ticker:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/65277943@N05/7140557335/ *Sorry for bad quality on this one :/*

But yeah here you go. this is what I meant about the ticker. :eek:

ciscogee

Aug 13, 2011
Wa State
Nevermind I got it ciscogee :D I changed the android pattern a bit.. Not saying your work was bad but I like the color feature I made in it. :eek: Self made this pattern.. and also the message icon on the ticker was green. I changed the color to blue. I'll show you what I meant below. :)

Self made android pattern color:http://www.flickr.com/photos/65277943@N05/7140557295/

Blue mms color on ticker:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/65277943@N05/7140557335/ *Sorry for bad quality on this one :/*

But yeah here you go. this is what I meant about the ticker. :eek:

I see now. You are talking about the NBT theme. I didn't mess with ticker until ec07 ics

trailblazer101

Dec 17, 2010
Pennsylvania
The softkeys are a part of the screen, with a dark overlay on top... The only way to increase the brightness of the softkeys is to increase the brightness of the screen itself...

PS. The icons themselves for the softkeys are a bright white, but the overlay dims it down :p

Reactions: DJMaj07

XjokiX7

Jan 21, 2012
I've always wondered.. for the ics icons for this could they be rotated when you rotate the phone?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    See updates in second post:

FOR THE FEW AND NEW:
    I suggest everyone download Trailblazer101's Framework Maker [so you can change ticker and soft keys/decompile and many many more! with this you can be up to date and join in on the gb fun!][i will post tut on my new mods in theming thread soon][post questions and comments in meantime]

i STILL assume no liability on you messing up your phone, i suggest you know how to restore your phone to working condition so us in Irc are not overwhelmed with fixes lol :)

These themes are a work in progress, official releases will be labeled as when i can get them out of beta :p

with that said and done, still wanna test for us?

MUST BE ON DEODEX ROM FOR ALL THEMES AND MODS :)

credit and thanks go out to the following on NBT projects:
    Trailblazer101 (ALL his mods, PERIOD!)
    Notta (NBT i500 port)
    Jumba (NGT original themer)
    Big thanks to the following regarding ICS theme port:
    Vertimus (Master themer)
    BigBangHD(ICS Rom themer)
    Trailblazer101 (Batch/mod creator :))
    Overstew (Xml help on slimming horizontals/Misc .pngs)
    and the Sdk 4.0 system dump for fills
    and asop source
    as well as GNEX System rom

[EG04]
    screens:
    SC20121017-233355.jpeg
    SC20121017-233439.jpeg
    [/CENTER]

IC.JeLLY.oNGB_BeAN.S

Initial Release: HERE [10.18.12] [Flash CWM]
    THEME:first run on ics images (some still need work so post screen shots[hold back and press power])
    MODS: ICS/JB tasker manager (hold home) [working on swipe to close+ next]
    Themed apks: (so far)
    framework-res.apk
    twframework-res.apk
    SystemUI.apk

IC.JeLLY.oNGB_BeAN.S+Trailblazer101 mods

Themed:
    lots of apks+14toggles
    images only for now, take screenies and let me know whats still green, puzzle lock is janky right now, hope not to get too far if tb is gonna finish tsmparts
    i dont have network to call so let me know about all the phone and mms ish...
    Mods:
    all TB101s (eg04)

Mods to add:
    horizontals
    accurate battery
    ics layouts
    ???

Init.Release: Here

[EC07 & BELOW THEMES/MODS]

[EC07]

Flash this to restore your phones /system (theme) back without nandroid back up: Here
    (apps un-themed and ec07 gb accurate frameworks) or replace following .apks with ones from ROM you are running:

.apks that were themed:
    clockpackage.apk
    contacts.apk
    dialertabactivity.apk
    downloadprovider.apk
    jobmanager.apk
    mediaprovider.apk
    mms.apk
    phone.apk
    settings.apk
    framework-res.apk
    services.jar
    twframework-res.apk
    /usr/qwerty.kl (ics keys remap)

and after flash wipe dalvik

NBTPort:
    To Do List:
    redraw puzzle lock screen
    change volume bar color
    change ticker icons
    Mms swipebar
    BETA v0.85: HERE [10/29]

Softkey fix: Here (original themed softkeys) [11/3]

ICS softkeys update: Here [11/3]

NPTPort:
    To Do List:
    redraw puzzle lock screen
    change volume bar color
    change ticker icons

BETAv0.1: Here [11/3]
    Softkey fix: Here (if softkeys dont show up) [11/3]

side note: i use Go launcher pro w/ IoS theme. so that is the dock you may see in my pics. i do not use twlauncher, so anything that needs to be edited there, let me know. :)

Ice Cream Sammich Theme

Whats themed?:
    framework-res.apk
    twframework-res.apk
    ICS softkeys
    Ticker Icons
    All! Trailblazer101 framework and settings mods
    GNex boot animation
    ICS sounds

NEW! All other apks NOW! Need BETAERS!
    I had to make alot of these and took fill-ins from android 4.0 so let me know what doesnt look right, screenshots help (hold BACK soft key + PWR button)
    Anyone on EC07 can flash these!

ICSAPKs: Here

.apks that were themed:
    clockpackage.apk
    contacts.apk
    dialertabactivity.apk
    Email.apk
    Gmail.apk
    mediaprovider.apk
    mms.apk
    MusicPlayer.apk
    phone.apk
    settings.apk

ROM Needed: EC07 (deodexed! including Miunia or Nuckins)

BETAv4.20 [bootloop fix?bootanimation fix?]: Here
    Themed Ticker Patch: Here

BETAV5! [Bootani fix anyone?]: Here
    BETAV5_SoftKeyPatch/ICS Horizontals [final]: Here FIXED AGAIN! [Redownload AGIAN :)]
    BETAV5_Different WB icons: Here
    LagFixPatch!!!!: Here [flash over above builds]

[ECO9]

[EC09]
    Must have deodexed ec09 rom.

Initial ICS_Accurate_Battery_Mod : on PC download or on Phone download [initial release][2.16.12]
    -Includes themed tw/framework-res, text colors, horizontals, Ics softkeys, accurate battery %

[NEW]
    Must flash over TrailBlazer101's_EC09_Everything mod.
    [EC09] ICS Everything!!!
    Initial release: Here [3.14.12]
    Update

10/18/12
    EG04
    Theme: initial theme base (images only)
    Mod: JB/ICS Task Manager

03/15/12
    EC09 ICS EVERYTHING!!! initial release
    All available mods included.
    ICS softkeys, Horizontals, Colors, added little extras.
    Just frameworks-res and twframework-res inital themed so far.

01/19/12
    ec07 betav5!
    horizontals slimmed! may go slimmer and change color brighter "halo"
    Intergraded Trailblazer101s newest ticker mods
    Original WB icons [will have variety soon]
    Themed ticker also intact!

01/15/12
    ec07 betav4.20
    power options scrolling deleted
    changed more white text to ics blue
    reflective softkeys... patch included

01/12/12
    ec07 betav4.1
    softkeys patch

Muinia Betav1.5
    Themed twframeworks/frameworks
    ICS Keys added

01/12/12
    ec07 betav4
    cleaned up frameworks testing now

Muinia betav1.1
    testers?

01/09/12
    ec07 betav3.5
    both frameworks 90% themed

01/01/12
    ec07 icsfwbetav3
    added more themed framework/twframeworks
    added ICS bootanimation and sounds
    added darker buttons

12/31/11
    ICS initial betas for ec07 & muinina

11/13/11
    ICS:
    BETAv1 frameworks/softkeys only [so far...]
    released and closed [premature release :(]

11/3/11
    NBTPort:
    ICS softkeys released
    NPTport:
    Betav0.1 released
    ICS Softkey fix

NBTport:
    10/29/11
    BETA v0.85 released
    Theme undoer-thingymabob released (to untheme)
    system text "fix" incorperated
    mms chat bubbles themed
    stay awake and added settings mod (trailblazer101) added

10/27/11
    BETA v0.8 text fix

10/25/11
    BETA v0.8 released
    fixed mms chat bubbles
    got rid of VERIZON WIRELESS (somehow? lol)
    most system font color changed (still working

10/23/11
    betas pulled and scrapped, started over :(

10/22/11
    beta v2
    fixed default backgrounds color for readable use :) (still wanna perfect)
    edited softkey height

10/21/11
    beta v2 ready for test
    added custom blue softkeys and blue ticker clock
    fixed mms.apk (main theme)

10/20/11
    beta v1.0 finished/released (ec07stock /system/apks)
    can only be flashed over unmodded /system
    still need to incorporate trailblazer101's mods

beta v.07 released for testing purposes

what themes would yall like to use? i know cm7 or what not i can only get close since we dont use miui, mdpi, etc...

My review, good bad and ugly.
    The good, beautiful icons. The battery icon is awesome. And I love the bottom dock of the dropdown.
    He bad
    Not sunglasses friendly. Even on he brightest setting. The tabs on a lot of he apps are Dark ether black secondary text.
    The ugly,
    Nothing. In a perfect lighting scenario, this thing would be gorgeous.

I'm at war with the world, cause i ain't never gonna sell my soul. No matter what, I can't be bought or sold. - Skillet
    betav0.8 released, OP updated

hope yall enjoy, had to start over mostly
    let me know :)

"may dog be with you" ~logan302

:D