Inverted AT&T Deodexed MJ5 TouchWiz Apks

Search This thread

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
Inverted TouchWiz Apks For AT&T Stock Deodexed MJ5
I thought I'd make these fully inverted stock themed apks (somewhat stock themed anyway) like I did for the T-Mobile variant
for those that would prefer not to use a theme, but would like to use their dark counterparts.​

Warning!
These are just stock deodexed MJ5 apks with no additional mods included.
If your current apks are modded in anyway, those mods will need to be re-added to these apks.

How to
Download zip to your phone
Reboot into custom recovery
Make a backup or at least back up the apks that will be replaced.
Flash zip
Reboot

SecContacts and SecPhone apks
http://sourceforge.net/projects/not...Inverted_Stock_ContactsPhone_MJ5.zip/download

SecMms apk
http://sourceforge.net/projects/note3900t/files/Inverted ATT/Att_Inverted_Stock_Mms_MJ5.zip/download

FlashBarService apk (Multi Window)
http://sourceforge.net/projects/not...verted_Stock_FlashBarService_MJ5.zip/download

I won't have a problem sharing these, but if you would like to include them in your rom or use them as a base for a theme, please ask first.
There were hundreds of xmls edited to achieve this and not to mention digging for the smali files that also needed to be changed. I just ask for some courtesy.

Thanks and enjoy!

Oh and don't forget to smash that thanks button :p

Attachments

• attachment.php.png
    attachment.php.png
    174.2 KB · Views: 1,745
  • attachment.php1.png
    attachment.php1.png
    117.2 KB · Views: 1,541
  • attachment.php2.png
    attachment.php2.png
    109 KB · Views: 1,504
  • attachment.php3.png
    attachment.php3.png
    106 KB · Views: 1,455
  • attachment.php4.jpg
    attachment.php4.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 1,426
  • attachment.php5.jpg
    attachment.php5.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 1,411
  • attachment.php6.png
    attachment.php6.png
    228.6 KB · Views: 1,391
  • attachment.php7.png
    attachment.php7.png
    73 KB · Views: 1,437
  • attachment.php8.png
    attachment.php8.png
    114.7 KB · Views: 1,426
  • attachment.php9.jpg
    attachment.php9.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 1,398
  • attachment.php10.jpg
    attachment.php10.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 1,379
  • attachment.php11.jpg
    attachment.php11.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 1,414
Last edited:

drakeymcmb

Jun 22, 2012
Tinley park,il
Guys, here is the genius that helped me theme my ROM, you better click that thanks button for him.

Sent from my SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 AM ----------

Hey @foreverloco do you want me to add call recording to the phone app and send it to you? I could do it tommorow.

Reactions: foreverloco

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
Guys, here is the genius that helped me theme my ROM, you better click that thanks button for him.

---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 AM ----------

Hey @foreverloco do you want me to add call recording to the phone app and send it to you? I could do it tommorow.

Thanks man. The contacts in this one is a little more updated than the last one I helped you with. It also includes the smali edits needed. Feel free to grab it if you want.

And don't worry about the call recording, I posted these as just stock and will leave any additional mods to those that might want to mod them.

Thanks though.

Reactions: drakeymcmb

drakeymcmb

Jun 22, 2012
Tinley park,il
Alright thanks buddy. I'm going to take this,mod it and put it in my next release. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

@loco check hangouts

barnabydog

Sep 9, 2013
And I just sent you a "thanks anyway" PM because I'm not running a deodexed ROM. Then I see this... :p

Thanks loco.

Reactions: drakeymcmb

barnabydog

Sep 9, 2013
Got your PM. I thought this wouldn't work unless the ROM was deodexed, but I guess it will.

I'm running MI9 still...will that cause problems with MJ5 apks?

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

And the answer is "not yet..." Working fine, and my eyeballs don't burst into flames anymore.

Thanks for the effort, man. Have a bier!

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
Got your PM. I thought this wouldn't work unless the ROM was deodexed, but I guess it will.

I'm running MI9 still...will that cause problems with MJ5 apks?

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

And the answer is "not yet..." Working fine, and my eyeballs don't burst into flames anymore.

Thanks for the effort, man. Have a bier!

Thanks man! Very much appreciated!

As for the running MJ5 apks on MI9, I wouldn't really know since I don't have the at&t variant and don't know what was changed between those updates. Glad you're not having any issues though and I would recommend to keep backups of the apks that were replaced just in case.

sinichi21

Oct 14, 2010
Los Angeles
By any chance can you make a hangouts inverted really like to use the hangouts as my main messaging app. If only is possible thanks for giving usa the inverted tw apps like the inverted flashbar

Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
By any chance can you make a hangouts inverted really like to use the hangouts as my main messaging app. If only is possible thanks for giving usa the inverted tw apps like the inverted flashbar

I'm not really into themeing store apps because they need to be redone every time they get updated and I usually don't have time to keep up with them. But, Gunthermic has one done over in the Verizon section here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2490100.

Reactions: sinichi21

sinichi21

Oct 14, 2010
Los Angeles
I'm not really into themeing store apps because they need to be redone every time they get updated and I usually don't have time to keep up with them. But, Gunthermic has one done over in the Verizon section here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2490100.

Thanks I do understand how hard it is to keep up with it, i have tried his app i just want a plain inverted app like stock ones. But thanks a lot for a quick reply

glitch88

Aug 25, 2010
Looking great! However I have one issue, when I enter text into the mms app the text is black, on a black background. Can't read what I'm typing. How can I fix this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
Looking great! However I have one issue, when I enter text into the mms app the text is black, on a black background. Can't read what I'm typing. How can I fix this?

You must have flashed this on a odexed stock rom. This is for deodexed stock. You're gonna have to delete the odex files in the system/app folder of your phone for each of the apks you installed from here. Then reboot.

Last edited:
Reactions: glitch88

glitch88

Aug 25, 2010
Thanks! Just found the answer to my question on your T-Mobile N3 thread. In my years of android tinkering I still haven't figured out what odex means.. lol thanks foreverloco

tropazr

Aug 26, 2008
Columbus
Are you planning on inverting SecEmail? Probably my most used app due to work...would nice to have something pretty to look at. ;)

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
Are you planning on inverting SecEmail? Probably my most used app due to work...would nice to have something pretty to look at. ;)

There's one in the T-Mobile section here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2617475. I'm not sure if it'll work without issues on AT&T, so I'd suggest backing up your apk before flashing. If it doesn't work, you can try asking nijel8 if he would be willing to do the AT&T version.

Reactions: tropazr

tropazr

Aug 26, 2008
Columbus
There's one in the T-Mobile section here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2617475. I'm not sure if it'll work without issues on AT&T, so I'd suggest backing up your apk before flashing. If it doesn't work, you can try asking nijel8 if he would be willing to do the AT&T version.

Doesn't work...getting force close when opening .apk. I will talk to @nigel8 if he could get it working for us. Thanks for your work man! Much appreciated.

nolimitplr

Mar 27, 2011
Flashed this and works great, but for some reason in messaging app, I can't see what I'm typing until it's sent. Any idea

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Inverted TouchWiz Apks For AT&T Stock Deodexed MJ5
    I thought I'd make these fully inverted stock themed apks (somewhat stock themed anyway) like I did for the T-Mobile variant
    for those that would prefer not to use a theme, but would like to use their dark counterparts.​

Warning!
    These are just stock deodexed MJ5 apks with no additional mods included.
    If your current apks are modded in anyway, those mods will need to be re-added to these apks.

How to
    Download zip to your phone
    Reboot into custom recovery
    Make a backup or at least back up the apks that will be replaced.
    Flash zip
    Reboot

SecContacts and SecPhone apks
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/not...Inverted_Stock_ContactsPhone_MJ5.zip/download

SecMms apk
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/note3900t/files/Inverted ATT/Att_Inverted_Stock_Mms_MJ5.zip/download

FlashBarService apk (Multi Window)
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/not...verted_Stock_FlashBarService_MJ5.zip/download

I won't have a problem sharing these, but if you would like to include them in your rom or use them as a base for a theme, please ask first.
    There were hundreds of xmls edited to achieve this and not to mention digging for the smali files that also needed to be changed. I just ask for some courtesy.

Thanks and enjoy!

Oh and don't forget to smash that thanks button :p
    Lookin good bro... Ill be posting mine over here later this afternoon to get ready for tweaked v2! Att dont know whats about to hit them! They dont have anything close to tweaked so im sure its gonna be a hit

Flashed this and works great, but for some reason in messaging app, I can't see what I'm typing until it's sent. Any idea

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

Read 5 posts above yours....