[Q] An acute problem in the (12.1.A.0.266) firmware!!!

Search This thread

eefathi

Nov 28, 2013
i`ve got this problem too! mine is Austrilian too! When I run 2 apps the lagging will start to drive me crazy!
Im gonna change the firmware too, but im a little hesitate about which region to install, europe or middle east or...

Reactions: Amin.HVS

Amin.HVS

Aug 5, 2013
Lover The City of Light
i`ve got this problem too! mine is Austrilian too! When I run 2 apps the lagging will start to drive me crazy!
Im gonna change the firmware too, but im a little hesitate about which region to install, europe or middle east or...

Hi my dear friend,
I did the best regional editions, according to research from Europe and I'm going to install this firmware tomorrow.
So,Here the direct link Download Europe firmware Regional for you: ;)

12.1.A.0.266 CE - Central Europe

OR:

http://uploadboy.com/lbmn13zv1mt9.html

Reactions: Kianush

wisnuhadi23

Jul 11, 2012
So, I think the Australian firmware has problems with a lot of bugs :mad:
Tomorrow I'll install Europe Regional Version, .266 firmware.
Thanks mate. :good:

Don't bother to install it brother. I just flashed the firmware to check and guess what ? I still have the problem. I see that the problem is occasional. It seems like all apps get restarted without reason.
Sony still has much to fix.

Edit : by the way, are you using advanced stock kernel from doomlord. I am suspecting that could be the problem. I have flashed back the stock kernel to see it.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Amin.HVS

Aug 5, 2013
Lover The City of Light
Don't bother to install it brother. I just flashed the firmware to check and guess what ? I still have the problem. I see that the problem is occasional. It seems like all apps get restarted without reason.
Sony still has much to fix.

Edit : by the way, are you using advanced stock kernel from doomlord. I am suspecting that could be the problem. I have flashed back the stock kernel to see it.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

OK, I think it's a kernel problem! :)
Yes, I'm using the advanced stock kernel from doomlord :rolleyes:
Many members said exactly the same problem on advanced stock kernel from doomlord topic:eek: :rolleyes:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=50286035&postcount=8

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=50289810&postcount=18

mishuseby

Mar 31, 2011
Timisoara
Redmi Note 10 Pro

Amin.HVS

Aug 5, 2013
Lover The City of Light
Friends:
Finally, I found it the best way to root firmware .266
Dedicated to all of you: Thanks to my good friend RuchRha :fingers-crossed:

1 - .266 firmware Central Europe will flash via Flash Tools on the your xsp.
2 - Using the advanced stock kernel from doomlord flash the "supersu" app on your phone .
3 - The stock kernel of firmware .266 Click this link to download and flash on your phone.
4 - CWM And TWRP For XSP .266 zip file from this link and follow the manual steps.

extract the folder in .zip file to desktop and run install.bat you will have to enable usb debugging and need root for it

Last edited:
Reactions: eefathi

demonio98

Feb 11, 2014
NSX City
NSX.rzb.ir
Friends:
Finally, I found it the best way to root firmware .266
Dedicated to all of you: Thanks to my good friend RuchRha :fingers-crossed:

1 - .266 firmware Central Europe will flash via Flash Tools on the your xsp.
2 - Using the advanced stock kernel from doomlord flash the "supersu" app on your phone .
3 - The stock kernel of firmware .266 Click this link to download and flash on your phone.
4 - CWM And TWRP For XSP .266 zip file from this link and follow the manual steps.

khaste nabashi dadashi
nazaret chie kari konim be XDA zaban FARSI ezafe konan???:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys:
    I already installed .266 AU Generic in my C5303, But a few problems in the firmware I got really surprised !
    Believe , this is precisely what DOOMLORD about a half a month earlier firmware releases ( the leaked version )

ROM exactly where I had seen problems in the firmware , I also delivered the worst problem of " not managing RAM " is, so normally it is about 320 MB of RAM firmware is missing but a few software installation can be said total RAM is full !
    After RAM is full of phones running programs are closed and no choice, I have to restart the phone !

picture.php

This firmware is the same as the leaked version has DOOMLORD long before it was placed in this forum .
    I do not really know what to say !
    Sony's all meet their commitments , and the quality of the ROM after several months !
    Friends , do you still have this problem ?
    Is it possible firmware from other regions do not have this problem ?

Please express yourself in the comments ! Thanks for all
    khaste nabashi dadashi
    nazaret chie kari konim be XDA zaban FARSI ezafe konan???:D

:D :laugh: Hey baba delet khoshe!
    ina zaban fari ezafe konand! ; xda kolan va tamaman be englisi dare edare mishe
    ScreenShot Xperia SP C5303_12.1.A.0.266_Australia.ftf

my phone :good:

Screenshot_2014-02-13-16-13-51.png
    Mine at attachments, use puredeodexed v2, root, lb
    :D :laugh: Hey baba delet khoshe!
    ina zaban fari ezafe konand! ; xda kolan va tamaman be englisi dare edare mishe

tamame bax Anjoman Mobile avval inja ham Ozv hastan , ma ke kolan farsi benivisim , majbor mishan zabane farsi ro ham ezafe konan :D