[Rom] KingZbolt A kingdom Port {wip} 06.19.11 Fixed Phone :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Zarboz

Known Scammer
Mar 5, 2009
Denver
after digging threw it a little last night, i think we will have a full functional port after we get this brick ordeal someone figured out.

according to VZW gingerrbead is supposed to launch by the end of june

so at worst ill either have to
A)get a test unit to play on
B)wait till OTA update is pushed so we can have a kernel and working radio to play wtih

Ndaoud360

Oct 19, 2009
So what your saying is we have a fully functional sense 3.0 port we just need the radio fixed for it to work?

Zarboz

Known Scammer
Mar 5, 2009
Denver
So what your saying is we have a fully functional sense 3.0 port we just need the radio fixed for it to work?

no we could get it 100% right now

i would just rather not risk my device with an alpha radio or develop something based on a piece of software (the alpha GB radio) that can cause permanent damage the the end users phone (the people who flash my rom) i would just rather wait till its going to be 100% stable EVERYTHING Rom Hboot FastBoot Radio everything working together as one at 100% functionality I have a job and employees to manage I just can't afford to be out of a phone right now

there may be something amazing in the works depend ong what me and inline6 can come up with and what other devs want to join the effort

Last edited:

Jaxidian

Sep 19, 2010
Indianapolis
i greatly appreciate it man thank you ! it looks like well have this thing going when we get a stable radio

Am looking forward to this, at least until we have AOSP-based ROMs rockin', then I'll have to make a decision. It sure was easy to ditch Blur but some of this stuff we have here on our TBolts makes you think twice. Good stuff!! :)

aostl

Feb 16, 2010
What doesn't work on this? That looks awesome BTW. Glad to see devs working on ports like this

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App

nerd6373

Feb 23, 2010
I really appreciate this....and i appreciate your concern about making sure its 100%...thank you very much

inline6power

Mar 15, 2010
well i was able to get the phone to make calls last night. still getting process has stopped error when clicking on a contact and trying to call them that way. also getting a process error when opening the people app. i talked to adrynalyne and what we need to try Zargoz is changing the contacts.apk to look for sense 3.0 instead of looking for 2.1 i think that is our problem. i have everything decompiled and i made a few .jar changes last night and i will see if i can get it going today. i will let you know the progress.

Zarboz

Known Scammer
Mar 5, 2009
Denver
well i was able to get the phone to make calls last night. still getting process has stopped error when clicking on a contact and trying to call them that way. also getting a process error when opening the people app. i talked to adrynalyne and what we need to try Zargoz is changing the contacts.apk to look for sense 3.0 instead of looking for 2.1 i think that is our problem. i have everything decompiled and i made a few .jar changes last night and i will see if i can get it going today. i will let you know the progress.

just shoot me an email and let me know or tweet me as i can get those on my phone and i dont check this but a few times a day
im gunna live on the wild side and go back to gingerbread on my main unit i have enough $ to cover the asurion replacement and the reps at my VZW are retarted they dont know what root is

and Pppps its Zarboz i wanted Zardoz but someone had it thats why i went with the B

isnt the way it looks for contacts stored in the com.htc.framework.jar /classes.dex/providers/*

i tried messing with that stuff the only way i could keep contacts from crashing on open was the pmlib.jar and idk wats in there

Last edited:

Zarboz

Known Scammer
Mar 5, 2009
Denver
I'm curious what are the only things not working on your rom/wip? I want it :/

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA Premium App

rright now htccontacts doenst work wich causes phone instability from what we understand it should be a small problem to fix but with word today on the EMMC chipset issue with the radio i am going back to GB and im gunna try some stuff

Zarboz

Known Scammer
Mar 5, 2009
Denver
Have you edited your services.jar to remove signature verification?
I am doing the kingdom port for our evo-shift. I helps greatly removing the verification.

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA App

havent tried that yet

what i have right now is kind of a frankenstine of our GB and kingdom stuff

so i got a full kingdom port now i just have to figure out how to get to com.android.telephony stuff to switch it out with our VZW parts so we can use our LTE

ill check that out in the services.jar though if you could send me a PM about it cause once i get into reading .smali files but i dont know how to edit them

ok got her booting up now to fix data *this could take a while i have to figure out via logcat where the things i need to swap are and then locate swap and test it could be a day it could be a week*

Last edited:

Zarboz

Known Scammer
Mar 5, 2009
Denver
i uploaded where im at right now so at least its saved i put it in the OP for those of you that wish to just play with it

everything works except data im working a few other ideas kinks out messing around with the smalis so i can try to get data going for you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm sick of thunderbolt
    If someone wants this here it is

ok guys here it is KingZboltA0.0.1!!! For those of you who don't know i have been working on porting kingdom to the thunderbolt for a while now.. I am STILL WORKING ON THE FULL PORT..but while i was doing that i had a moment of clarity in which i figured out how to port kingdom rosie widgets and alot of the cool sense 3.0 to a stock TB framework (to ensure data remains entact)
    Did i mention the phone and DATA WORK ON THIS

HTC_Kingdom_Photos_specs4.jpg

looks an awful lot like our phone huh?

after comparing specs our phone is actually better :D

htc-kingdom-shooter-table.jpg

draft_lens17685144module150162766photo_1305267562HTC_Thunderbolt_specs.jpg

what do you think? i think it will work :D

Things that work:
    Camera
    internet
    wifi
    data
    phone
    weather
    lockscreen
    cool 3d rosie and widgets

wishlist:
    Watch.apk
    fix htccontacts.apk
    REAL kingdom port instead of frankenkingdom

REMOVED

The Changes I've made this far
    1. Added Lockscreen Support and libs from kingdom modded framework.jar to support
    2. Added About 1/3 the widgets from kingdom and kingdoms rosie *these all were untouched i did not have to change certs on these once i swapped out com.htc.framework.jar* (the ones i use)
    3. Added in Mms from 3.0
    4. Added in htccontacts.apk contactsync.apk cspeopleservice.apk, com.htc.android.pimlib.jar (logcat was calling to it for one of the widgets it cut down htcsense FC;ing as much)
    5. Added in permissions for rosie and lockscreen
    6. Added com.htc.android.rosie.jar (i couldnt figure out how to edit the stock one to support the changes of having the new rosie.apk i took it apart undex'd it edited smali's changed them i couldnt get it to work so i just switched it out)
    7. 06/04/11
    8. edited our framework to support the kingdom envorenment
    9. fixed the phone for that version *nasty little bugger*
    10. Shared with you all :D

Current Status:
    95% functional gotta fix contacts

END GOAL:
    Fully Functional kingdom port for our thunderbolts​
    Current Status: Full kingdom port at 70% complete need to finish up RIL components ,
    KingZbolt status is 95% it is more a franken rom between our sense 2.1 and all the sense 3.0 i can get working on tbolt framework without super heavy mods​

Instructions to flash:
    1. Copy Rom To Root Of SD
    2. Boot Recovery
    3. Backup Current rom
    4. Wipe EVERYTHING Factory Data Reset wipe cache ...(except SD)
    5. including dalvik wipe that too please........
    6. ok now make sure your on GB radio (read jcase's warning thread plz)
    7. flash ports update.zip via CWM (clockworck)
    8. wait..........
    9. Reboot ... and enjoy :D

I would really like to extend a shoutout to :
    Cmo220
    inline6power
    Droid Th30ry
    Jcase
    Seo
    erishasnobattery
    twistedumbrella for his sweet modded kernel
    and imeyoson for providing the original kernel

if you have issues with 3d widgets not showing up in your widget selection please follow this:

I had an issue when testing this that on some fresh installs the 3d widgets were not showing up in my selection

all i had to do was go in with root explorer or another file browsing application and install them by hand (they still install to /system/app)

update as of 06/19/2011 :

So I haven't continued work on this as no matter what i do i cannot get htccontacts.apk working on my build, but I have found some cool toys in another build ACTUAL 3d rosie you can enable her in settings > display > 3d blah blah

im testing real quick then ill upload
    im using this over a tweaked version of bamf preview 4

please keep in mind that you can use the 3d rosie mod over that rom but this mod is NOT bamf approved

it was not made nor produced by anyone in bamf

***not responsible for damage to phone if using my mods/roms***

i just thought it was cool and would post for you guys to play with

lmk if it works please i am tired and wanted to post before i went to bed

REMOVED​
    We already have fully working Sense 3 for bamf. We are just cleaning up.
    You're not going to have to wait long. Butch already put up a preview of Kingdom working on his phone so it's only a matter of time before bamf rolls it out to the masses. :)

Z that's too bad about what happened with the vid but I don't think you should punish the masses because of one idiot. Hopefully you reconsider and get the rest of the kinks worked out because this could be a pretty kickass ROM (most of it already is.)

Consider it ported. Just cleaning up now. It's been in the works for a bit. :)

Sent from my BAMF Bolt via XDA Premium.
    I have made some headway guys i at least got it to load up and look for our RIL now i have to make some smali edits to swap out VZW portions of the framework

but the good news is that at least now its looking for our radio instead of looking for sprint radio :D

Code:
    D/RILC    (16601): pthread_create eventLoop tid=16602

D/RILD    (16601): +rilInit

D/QC-RIL  (16601): qcril_log_init()

D/QC-RIL  (16601): adb_log_on = 1

D/QC-RIL  (16601): qcril_arb_init()

D/QC-RIL  (16601): RID 0, ma=Fusion (QCS)(1), sma_voice_pref_3gpp=0, restored=1, net_pref=LTE CDMA EVDO GSM WCDMA(10)

D/QC-RIL  (16601): ma=Fusion (QCS)(1)

D/QC-RIL  (16601): RIL 0, client id 0, running RIL_Init()

D/QC-RIL  (16601): persist.radio.rpcrouter.log = 0

D/QC-RIL  (16601): persist.radio.sdioal.log = 0

D/QC-RIL  (16601): qcril_log_init()

D/QC-RIL  (16601): adb_log_on = 1

I/QC-RIL  (16601): Event thread waiting for started == 2 (1)

I/QC-RIL  (16601): qcril_event_init(): event thread started

D/QC-RIL  (16601): qcril_rpc_init()

I/QC-ONCRPC_PROXY(16601): 

I/QC-ONCRPC_PROXY(16601): Starting proxy task 0 

D/QC-ONCRPC_MAIN_LINUX(16601): 

D/QC-ONCRPC_MAIN_LINUX(16601): Adding proxy task 0x8022b3d0

D/QC-ONCRPC_MAIN_LINUX(16601):  thread 0x00019e98 

I/QC-ONCRPC_PROXY(16601): Started proxy waiting .... 

I/QC-ONCRPC_PROXY(16601): Num Proxy's in Queue: 1 

I/QC-ONCRPC_PROXY(16601): Started proxy got Signal .... 

I/QC-ONCRPC_PROXY(16601): Proxy init done, 1 tasks running

D/QC-ONCRPC_MAIN_LINUX(16601): ONCRPC TASK START 

D/QC-ONCRPC_MAIN_LINUX(16601): Router Read Task Starting 

D/QC-ONCRPC_MAIN_LINUX(16601): LINE: 262 thread state 0x00000012

D/QC-ONCRPC_MAIN_LINUX(16601): Oncrpc Start complete state 0x00001011 

E/QC-ONCRPC_RTR_LINUX(16601): Unable to open router port

I/QC-ONCRPC_RTR_LINUX(16601): xprtrtr_os_open open:/dev/oncrpc/30000000:002e0000, handle:-1

E/QC-ONCRPC_CB(16601): Open handle failed, unable to open program 30000000 ver 2e0001 NOT FOUND 

E/QC-ONCRPC_CB(16601): Couldn't setup RPC call

E/QC-RIL  (16601): Waiting for CM services count = 0

I/QC-ONCRPC_RTR_LINUX(16601): xprtrtr_os_open open:/dev/oncrpc/30000000:002e0000, handle:-1

E/QC-ONCRPC_CB(16601): Open handle failed, unable to open program 30000000 ver 2e0001 NOT FOUND 

E/QC-RIL  (16601): Waiting for CM services count = 1

E/QC-RIL  (16601): Waiting for CM services count = 2

E/QC-RIL  (16601): Waiting for CM services count = 3

E/QC-RIL  (16601): Waiting for CM services count = 4

izcjdk.jpg

You're welcome.