(4 December 2008) S2P v0.58 - flow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

!Kernel Panic!

Sep 13, 2007
sort of noticed when in CF mode and handset is vertical ....while scrolling thru covers...sort of reminds me of a Rolodex;)

afdg

Sep 7, 2007
That was what I mentioned in my post a couple pages ago, that maybe A_C can give us a choice, like in S2U2 to hide curtains. The current way that the song info pushes the art down is not really a good look for some devices.

s2p.png

Yes, seeing the same issue on my Treo. too bad for us square screen users :(.

Other than that, it runs great on my 700wx.

syrguy1969

Jan 17, 2007
Yes, seeing the same issue on my Treo. too bad for us square screen users :(.

Other than that, it runs great on my 700wx.

I have no doubt that if the demand is there, and it is not to difficult for A_C to do, he will allow at least the choice of the track info to come down over the art like a curtain!!

PJ6363

Feb 14, 2007
Perth
Good for Diamond !!

Thanks again A_C...working well on the Diamond.....

Looks like with most programme development, as an application gets better and better (like S2P, with more and better features...) it uses more resources and tends to slow up on older devices. The way I figure it...
Older devices have to use older more compatable versions (0.40?) or suffer a dreaded performance lag
OR
Move on with the times and update your device (faster processor, etc) LOL

....I'm sure that upgrade will have to happen to me sometime (......nowadays about 9mnths) :eek:

@A_C: Keep on developing man, great work...when my device slows down with my favourite programmes then I know its time to update!! ;)

acazes33

Sep 23, 2007
First of all... thank you A_C for this great app!

I understand that S2P takes one album art of each folder that contains mp3s.
Most of the time my music is unsorted but grouped into folders.
Older versions of S2P showed all kind of album art that were embedded into a mp3 file.
Do I have to put every mp3 in its own folder to see its album art in coverflow?

Hello,

To ensure that the art of a given mp3 file is displayed, I added the album art in the tag of the mp3 file using a software like Mp3tag (http://www.mp3tag.de/en/) which is a tag editor.
Provided you add art to the mp3 tags on your PC, S2P should display the art of the mp3 file whatever its location is.

I hope it helps

Regards,

Djay64

Oct 14, 2007
need help

most of the time the light goes off and the device goes onto stand by when the s2p is on then followed by the s2u2. Any reason why this is happening?

holmanm

Apr 13, 2006
most of the time the light goes off and the device goes onto stand by when the s2p is on then followed by the s2u2. Any reason why this is happening?
Per the FAQ

FAQ said:
Q. How to adjust the auto screen off timeout?
A. Edit the registry - under \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\A_C\S2P\, edit the keys OffLCD & ACOffLCD (in seconds). OffLCD is for use when using battery; while ACOffLCD is for external power. The default value of OffLCD is 25 & ACOffLCD is 0.

So if either is set to 0 it will stay on in that power state, otherwise it stays on for ? seconds.

A_C

Jan 5, 2007
www.ac-s2.com
I have no doubt that if the demand is there, and it is not to difficult for A_C to do, he will allow at least the choice of the track info to come down over the art like a curtain!!

Actually, I was intended to fix the curtain to three lines high in this version. But obviously, it's now following the whole info's height. So, I'll fix it to three lines high in the next release.

buggers999

Jun 13, 2008
thank you but by any chance do you have the WMP 6/6.1 codec files I can like install? So I can use your software again?

digisoft

Aug 10, 2008
i was wondering tht why at first i launch s2p the album art are ok. but then after i scroll over 10 album or so. the album art dissapear one by one after i reach the particular album...any clue to this? i tried hard reset because i thought it was not enough ram..but still no luck. I'm usng HTC Diamond Touch...Rom 1.93. please help...i had the art setup in itunes...thanks..

A_C

Jan 5, 2007
www.ac-s2.com
i was wondering tht why at first i launch s2p the album art are ok. but then after i scroll over 10 album or so. the album art dissapear one by one after i reach the particular album...any clue to this? i tried hard reset because i thought it was not enough ram..but still no luck. I'm usng HTC Diamond Touch...Rom 1.93. please help...i had the art setup in itunes...thanks..

What's that "particular album"? Have you try to remove that "particular album" and does the problem still exist?

If possible, you may upload that "particular album" to any free hosting site & PM me the link for testing (don't post the link publicly).

Pandemonium

Dec 15, 2004

I have this problem too. There isn't a "particular album" for me, but after few album, the album art disappear and after i see a black screen. Whit the same music structure, on my diamond and s2p 0.41e I haven't any problem.

kirameki2006

Mar 17, 2008
Please advise.

Mr.A_C.. hello.
Thank you for S2P and Ver0.5.
Are there any measures to return the jacket image to the position below as much as
Ver0.4 on the WVGA screen where the jacket image has shifted up though the article is
improved to the blog of me who has become difficult to see from Ver0.4 it though
immediately installed?

The translation function is used, and advise, please ..might strange
sentences it...
:(

digisoft

Aug 10, 2008
I have this problem too. There isn't a "particular album" for me, but after few album, the album art disappear and after i see a black screen. Whit the same music structure, on my diamond and s2p 0.41e I haven't any problem.

Yeah, Pandemonium, you got the same problem as me...the particular album i was saying is maybe after i scroll through 10 or maybe 15 album, then the album afterwards changed to black. S2P 0.41e don't have problem on me too..hope someone can solve this...is it a ram problem...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Could anyone help me with a script or the commands for shuffle on and off. I want to use it for a music page in my WAD theme. Not very familiar with Mortscript, so has anyone got one put together already? I tried a simple script to write to the registry, but it only seems to write when S2P is closed. Is there a command like that of play, next, and previous?

if you check the lakerbridge forums there are some S2P scripts.