Originally Posted by Paul_Days
I flashed Helly Bean via Guide I found here.....and It had no data connection now. I checked through the setting and it's on AUTO mobile networks etc.
Now if I revert back to the Original VZW ROM as indicated in the Guide I do get the connectivity back. Suggestions??
i have also had data on helly bean whenever i flashed it. try reverting back to stock (it should reflash the EH03 radio as well, my personal recommendation for fassy radios), putting Helly Bean on the phone's SD card (along with Ultra Slim Gapps
, not regular Gapps) and then follow these steps:
1. open Odin and put the phone in download mode
2. flash ClockWorkMod 4 fixed for CM7
3. close odin, eject phone, open odin, insert phone
4. flash GBBootloaders
5. close odin and eject phone
6. reboot the phone into recovery, wipe data/factory reset and go to advanced>wipe dalvik cache
7. flash the ROM (it'll boot into its recovery on its own, let it be)
8. flash the Ultra Slim Gapps