Bluetooth

Search This thread

420fan

Oct 16, 2010
Lancaster, PA
I am using a plantronics voyager pro +, but can't seem to get a good connection with any rom. I used to get better performance with sense roms vs. ASOP roms, but now when I'm using my BT headset streaming music, it cuts in and out almost every 30-60 seconds. I tried reflashing Magnolia, and I am still having the issue. Is there anyone else having bluetooth issues, and is there any ROMS better at bluetooth performance?

disconnecktie

Oct 23, 2011
I am using a plantronics voyager pro +, but can't seem to get a good connection with any rom. I used to get better performance with sense roms vs. ASOP roms, but now when I'm using my BT headset streaming music, it cuts in and out almost every 30-60 seconds. I tried reflashing Magnolia, and I am still having the issue. Is there anyone else having bluetooth issues, and is there any ROMS better at bluetooth performance?

I would say a stock sense or a rom based from stock would be a good bet. When the Bluetooth cuts out is the phone in your pocket or kind of far from the earpiece?

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

disconnecktie

Oct 23, 2011
I have the same problem with Bluetooth if its in my pocket that's why I asked. Occasionally it would happen when it was a few feet away but not often. A better Bluetooth device may make a difference though.

disconnecktie

Oct 23, 2011
Lol.... that a good piece man. Blueant makes some great headrests.

disconnecktie

Oct 23, 2011
Motorola makes a pretty nice set of Bluetooth headphones that work great but they are like $80. I think they use a2dp which make them sound great with music.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA

comptonhubbard

Jul 24, 2012
Jersey City

I thought it was just me...doesn't matter what ROM i'm on music still cuts out. But it only does it if i'm walking, doesn't do it if I'm seated and listening to music.

contium

Jul 13, 2011
I have 3 Bluetooth headsets that work perfect. At the gym I can leave my phone at a weight station and walk all over the gym listening to music. Using CM7 right now but the stock sense ROM worked fine too. Think I had to turn wifi off or I would get some dropouts. CM7 works better than sense with my car stereo.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2

bsmitty83

Apr 22, 2012
Detroit
I use bt on a set of lg bt ear buds at work all day and never have had any issues on any cm, cs, or ukb rom. I think if your having connection issues with Bluetooth it might be in the antenna not the rom, I've dropped my phone a lot and think most of my data and bt connection issues are a result, because if my data won't connect all I have to do is squeeze the bottom of the phone and poof ! magic lol.

Sent from my Incredibly still working

Newbe123456

Nov 5, 2010
BT Audio Dial tone

BT Headset won't pick up dial tone when you call out, but works fine when calls come in or with VOIP calls. ROM CM10 Aeroevan 11-13-12. Any idea?

Top Liked Posts