[Q] TA: To exclude or Not to exclude

Search This thread

Zimar247

Dec 17, 2013
Hello

I have Indian SP C5302. I want to install install the Australian generic 4.3 stock FTF (.266). I just read somewhere that one have to exclude TA partition while flashing it with flashtool whereas I have previously installed 4.1.2 stock FTF available here without excluding TA.

Can anyone please clarify under what circumstances one has to exclude TA or does not have to exclude TA during flashing stock FW.

Thanks in advance.

smogf

Feb 17, 2011
Slubice
Hello

I have Indian SP C5302. I want to install install the Australian generic 4.3 stock FTF (.266). I just read somewhere that one have to exclude TA partition while flashing it with flashtool whereas I have previously installed 4.1.2 stock FTF available here without excluding TA.

Can anyone please clarify under what circumstances one has to exclude TA or does not have to exclude TA during flashing stock FW.

Thanks in advance.

Just use search option. This question was in many threads after releasing 4.3 :p Or just read what exactly TA Partition is!!

ruchirtrehan

Aug 1, 2013
Gurgaon
Hello

Thanks in advance.

Even if you select it on flashtool nothing will happen, it wouldn't get flashed, so choose either of them it wont harm your device.

Reactions: Zimar247

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello

Thanks in advance.

Even if you select it on flashtool nothing will happen, it wouldn't get flashed, so choose either of them it wont harm your device.